3.P*ssy ass Romeo

Heather P.O.V

I had just finished laying some vocals for a new song when Jason and Dylan enter the room. They both looked concerned so I put my notebook on the table beside the couch.

"What's wrong? Where is my dad?" - I ask. I knew they had been waiting for Slim Shady when I came to the studios but didn't expect them to come back with those kind of faces.

"He is going for lunch with Suge." -Jason says seating in the coach while Dylan left as soon as his phone rang.

"How did the meeting go?" -I was almost afraid to ask. When I saw all of those people one angrier than the other I was to afraid to tell I called Shady the other night. I hope he didn't make any comment on that.

It was a disaster! Suge threatened to kill him. I told Anthony it was not a good idea to bring him along." - he huffs as he passes his hand throw his hair. - "Eminem is probably in the studio right now ready to spit and tell the fucking world that if he gets killed is Suges fault!" -he presses his lips.

"This is going left real quick Jason. We really don't need that kid of publicity."

"I will call those magazines and ask them to not comment much on the topic. Dylan thinks that if you do some charity work it will take the attention away. But until then please be careful to not have any kind of interaction with him." -he asks and gets up to leave when Dylan calls him.

"We will be in the office." - he informs.

"I will be for lunch with Justin." - I tell him looking at my watch. He will be here soon.

"Which Justin?"

"Timberlake!" - I say his surname and Jason narrows his eyes at me. "It's just lunch Jason."

"I didn't say anything." -he shrugs laughing and closes the door.

"Hey!" - someone gets my attention from the lyrics I was writing. I could have expected anyone to come through that door but never in a million times did I expect the bleached hair white boy come in when Jason had exactly asked me to have no interactions with him.

"What are you doing here?" - I asked panicked.

"Can we talk?" - He sounds as if he is a really mature person when the night before he was having fun with the way I cuss.

"No we can't!" - I snap and he is taken aback by my tone. So am I.

"Look..."

"Look, you messed things up enough last night and as much as I am aware today too." - I interrupt him while getting up and putting my pink jacket over the white crop top.

"What is wrong with you and your fucking circle?!" - he says not as calm as he was when he came in.

"What is wrong with us?" - I yell to him. How dare he ask that question when he was the one saying all kind of disrespectful things on tv. "You is what is wrong with us Vanilla Ice. We were all good until you decided you wanted trouble."

"You are not supposed to snap and yell, aren't you like the sweet girl of the industry?" - He asks raising his eyebrows at me. What does this have to do with what I said? Does he expect me to shut my mouth just because of certain way I am presented to the public?

"Right, and you said I am a freak." - I put my black bag in my shoulder walking toward the door but he blocks it with his body and puts his hand in the handle beating me to it.

"How would you and your people who worked their bums off to give you an image would feel if I go around saying you are a pussy?" - I stop with my hand over his in the handle too. He laughs a little.