34. I'm losing

Heather P.O.V

I put my box braids in a messy bun when it's time to leave the set. Today I had my head in the work. I was rarely distracted even though Marshall texted and called like a hundred times, but the text he sent to me last night was still too hurtful for me to respond to him also after I talked to Sharonda I am not sure if I want to put up with his crazy, paranoid self.

Nikolay had left to go and bring the car while Vlad was waiting for me outside the trailer where I changed my clothes ready to go home after a long day. Once I'm ready I get out of the trailer and give Vlad the backpack I had with me. Justin comes out of his trailer at the same time pulling a shirt over his head.

"Yo Aitch!" - He calls running to me and putting his arm over my shoulders "We gonna hit the club in one or two hours you wanna come?"

"I'd love too, but I'm actually really really tired today. I didn't sleep much last night." - I put my hand over his as we walked together.

"Did you yell and screamed all night Aitch?" - he wiggles his eyebrows and I playfully slap his hand away laughing at his comment. My phone dings in my back pocket so I take some steps away from Justin to check the text.

From Marshall: I'm parked right in front of you come up with something and get in the car. We need to talk.

My heart starts beating fast as I look forward, I can't actually see him from the tinted windows of a car I don't recall knowing but I can feel him staring at me. Dammit! Has he been there enough to see Justin put his arm over my shoulders? Did he see me put my hand on his or me laughing at his comment? Of course he did! And I know what he is thinking. I already know how this talk is going to go. I'll not be able to talk about Christina because he will be steaming over me and Justin laughing and walking together.

I hate this. I hate this twist on my chest that makes me feel guilty when I'm not.

To Marshall: You said enough already on your text Marshall. Go away before Nikolay or Vlad sees you around.

From Marshall: Get in the fucking car or I'll get out and drag you inside. I don't give a fuck if everyone knows you've been fucking me all this time.

A shiver runs down my spine because I know he is reckless enough to come out of that car and cause a scene not caring if there is a bunch of people around or no one. I put my phone in my pocket and walk to Vlad.

"A friend is here to pick me up. She will drive me home." - I try to sound convincing and not let my voice crack. Vlad looks at me surprised then looks around.

"Okay, I'll tell Nikolay to follow you." - he replies and I feel like he sees right through me.

"Nah it's okay."

"Are you sure?" - He asks as I walk toward the car where Marshall is.

"I'll be fine!" - I rush a little because if Nikolay makes it before I get in he will come over and check which friend is picking me up.

I feel like the air is getting harder to get in the lungs and my heart pounds like crazy in my chest as I get in the car avoiding to open the door much. I know the car is not his but his scent is all over it already and it hits me like a truck. I don't look at him, I just pull the seat belt across my body and wait for him to move the car. He leans over and I push my body to the door to avoid any physical contact with him. I don't know if I do it because I'm afraid of his reaction to what he just saw or I don't want any affection from him.

Whatever the bigger reason is, it flashes disappointment across his hazel to blue eyes.

"You wanna grab something to eat first?" - he asks. Is he serious?