10. Wanna get outta here

I will not go in detail what happened after I returned to LA but I'll tell you my dad was not happy at all about what happened in Detroit. He was not happy that I left without informing anyone and he was not happy that they couldn't take care of me and that they didn't call him when they couldn't find me. The doorbell chimes and Ricky smiled waiving with exaggerated excitement.

"Have fun, both of you!" - Ricky grins while Blair opens the door. Justin stands tall in the doorstep wearing a tuxedo suit. His eyes do a quick once-over, from my hair to my high heels and then back up.

"You are the most beautiful creature I've ever seen," - He says and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. Blair clears her throat and we both chuckle.

"You look amazing too Blair."

I look behind me to wave at Ricky, whose smile is so big I can see all his teeth. Justin holds out his arms for me and Blair and leads us to the limo.

Once we are inside I introduce Blair to Justin's friend while Justin brings me closer to him. I grab his hand and look at him when I feel his eyes on me. He gives me a light kiss and smiles big. I like how he gushes over me, how he is always smiling big and looking at me like there is no other woman around, and my dad approves him.

I see the huge mansion lighten up. The driveway is full of luxury cars. P. Diddy's parties are always huge, fancy and elegant.

Justin helps me to get off the car and we walk inside hand by hand. There are a lot of people showing off their outfits and jewelers while having fancy glasses in their hands. The music allows everyone to talk in a natural volume.

Justin and his friend go to bring us drinks while I and Blair go and say hi to my dad. He is talking to a white-headed man. He still hasn't noticed me but his date has. The girl must be 3 or 4 years older than me. She is tall, sexy and probably wants to get into the industry. She shifts a little when I walk toward them and my dad looks in my direction.

"Sweetheart, you are here!" - He opens his arms for me. I hug him and after receiving his usual kiss in the forehead I turn to greet his friend.

"This is my daughter Heather!" - The old man takes my hand and gives it a light kiss while his lady smiles at me and compliments my outfit.

"I am a huge fan of yours." - the old lady says and I mouth a thank you to her. My dad is about to introduce me to his date so I quickly bring Blair in the conversation.

"This is Blair Haynes!" - I introduce her.

"I have seen 2 of your movies, you are really talented." - My dad's date compliments her.

"Oh thank you. You are so sweet."

"I bet you will get a bigger role soon." - She adds and my dad brings her closer to him in a confirmation mode.

"Well we will see you all around." - I force a smile and walk toward Justin who has 2 glasses of champagne in his hands. Blair excuses herself and comes with me. Justin takes a moment to study my face and then gives me my glass.

"Who's the girl?" - he laughs a little and I roll my eyes.

"Don't ruin my mood please!" - I bring my glass up to touch it with his and then Blair and his friend join.

The atmosphere is getting better, the music a little bit louder and people are now moving their bodies with the rhythm of the beat. Justin has his arm around my waist and his glass touches my booty while I move slowly with him. He sings the lyrics of the song in my ear sneaking soft kisses in it.

"I still haven't seen someone sexier than you tonight!" - He whispers and I catch his lips in mine for a kiss. When we break the kiss he takes my hand and makes me spin. As I face the door the air catches in my throat. Marshall and all his crew are here. Apart from Dre and his wife none of them is dressed by the dress code. Bizarre even has a shower cap on.