49. America's Home-wrecker

Heather P.O.V

I put on the seatbelt and wait for the plane to take off. I try my best to avoid Blair's eyes scanning my face which sit's just across my seat. The lump in my throat forms again for the hundredth time since we left the hotel. The sickening feeling on the pit of my stomach feels so unsettling and my knees are weak.

I stare out of the window as the plane takes off and I wish I could just teleport myself at home and be alone. The city starts getting smaller and smaller as we go higher and higher. Just like my reasoning went while I got high on the attention he gave me. The fake attention, The fake I miss you's, the fake I love you's, the fake you golden my life's!

Quickly I blink the tears away and close my eyes. Sleep... Sleep... Just sleep it away. It's all going to be alright, just take a 5-hour nap, and soon enough you'll be home to scream the pain away, alone, Okay?

As we were now above the disgusting world we lived in I couldn't stop but think about what would have he said if I had stayed and confronted him? What would I have responded? Would he have an explanation? Would have I believed him again? Would have I been the weak stupid, dumb, idiot I've been all this time?

Did he hold his laugh when I asked him to make love to me? I bet he wanted to laugh in my face. His brain must have been like: "LOVE? LOVE?! We're just fucking, I'm just fucking you. I make love to my wife, with whom I have a beautiful kid. You are just my lil' bitch while I'm away from my family."

Does his wife know about me? Did she tell her kid about me? Did she say I'm the one trying to take daddy away from them? Am I the one cheated on, or is she? SLEEP! I don't even know why am I taken so much by surprise by all of this. His behavior the day before he left for his hometown should have convinced me but I decided to turn a blind eye. I decided that I'd better make love with him one last time instead of questioning. I shake my head in the seat's header and somehow find sleep.

A bounce!

My eyes flicker open and the first thing I see is Blair carefully watching me.

"Hi!" - She greets in a singing tone. I stretch into my seat and take a deep breath. Another bounce! As I lean forward to see out of the window my best friend adds:

"We are landing!"

"Great! Can't wait to go home!" - I mutter more to myself than to her.

We wait for the plane to stop to take off the seatbelts and get up from our seats. My legs feel numb from sitting down for so long.

Vlad is the first one to leave the plane with my luggage. A car already waiting for us, not far away from the stairs.

I turn my phone on as soon as I sit next to Blair on the backseat of the black Escalade. The same type of car he uses.

The car's front had just made it outside the airport's runway when a bunch of people rushes to it taking all of us by surprise. The flashes make it past the tinted windows confusing everyone on board.

"What's going on?" - I ask looking at men pushing each other's trying to take a shot.

"I... I don't know, maybe someone tipped them!" - Vlad shrugs in the front seat.

My phone starts going off immediately! Something I was actually expecting but it takes me by surprise when the missed phonecalls were mostly by Jason, Dylan, uncle Suge, and my father. Something definitely happened.

"What's going on? Have you talked to my dad?" - I ask my bodyguard because my brain searches for my worst fear. If something happened to my dad while I was too busy corrupting office workers to give me someone else's Marriage Certification I'd never forgive myself. What if his much younger, gold digger girlfriend put a pillow above his head and choked him on his sleep?

Golden Shady || Eminem FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara