11. 101 ways to fuck the naive out of you

Blair was being really chatty with Bizarre during the ride to Dre's house, they both tried to make me talk or be in the right mood but it was pointless. I didn't want to come because I knew something not right would happen. First of all Dre's parties were never really private, the word was that Dre's parties go wild that's why I never attended one, that's why my dad always declined his invitations in a polite way, second of all Marshall will be there and I already know he will push all my wrong buttons.

And I am not wrong. The party is not private at all. There are people everywhere, and I know a lot of them. My dad will not be happy about this. This screams "GO HOME" everywhere I lend my eyes. Blair drags me toward the boys while I try to ignore people's eyes.

Marshall doesn't have his winter jacket on anymore and is all over the girl he was talking to at Diddy's place and doesn't even notice me while Proof has a girl in bikini in his lap. 

"Hello Proof!" - I smile at him and he narrows his eyes at me.

"Hello Heather!"

"How's your wife?" - I ask him looking at the girl trying to intimidate her with what I say but she doesn't move. Proof pushes her away.

"She is fine, does your boyfriend know you are here?" - He arches his eyebrow at me and I roll my eyes at him.

"He doesn't!" - Blair answers to him giggling while taking a cup from Bizarre.

"Now, that's not a good thing to do." -He looks at me and takes a puff of the blunt in between his fingers.

"Neither is cheating on your wife." - I smile at him.

"Yo, who the fuck thought it was a good idea to invite her?" - he shouts looking at his friends and Blair slaps his arm coming in my defense.

"What was that for?" - he rubs his arm.

"Don't talk about my friend like that or I'll drown you in the pool." - She threatens him, Bizarre laughs, so does Proof and the others.

"Gee girl... I'm just kidding relax." - He smiles and hands her the blunt. Blair takes it while I wrinkle my nose at the awful smell that thing has.

"Look at her judging you all." - Marshall speaks while flying over the outdoor couch and sitting next to Proof. Blair looks at me and laughs while letting out the smoke.

"I'm gonna grab a drink!" - I ignore them and walk over the table where the drinks are set. I look over my shoulder after filling a glass with orange juice. Proof is walking over.

"What now?" - I turn around completely, leaning my butt on the table of drinks.

"I didn't have the chance to thank you before." - He speaks once he is close enough.

"About what?" - I ask not looking at him but at Blair who's dancing around with Bizarre.

"Not telling Sharonda... You know..." -now I turn to look at him.

"I didn't do it for you." - I study his face for a brief moment- "I don't know any of you so it's not my place to talk about it."

"I know but still, I've been a jackass to you and I really appreciate that you didn't use it to come at me."

"Do you think I'm that mean of a person?" - I narrow my eyes at him, he shakes his head.

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Look I know you don't really like my father, starting from Dre finishing to the most irrelevant person out there in Detroit, and maybe my father is in the wrong here, I don't know, I don't know what the deal is. I offered money for your studio because I felt like my dad was being unfair, you didn't want to take my money, it's fine, you probably have your own reasons I don't know anything about. But I am not a mean person, at least I try not to be unfair with people."