21. Hold Me

Marshall P.O.V

She looks at me like I made the "not to ask" question. I can see her mind debating. Her brown eyes look at mine repeatedly. The piece of chocolate she has in her hand is melting.

"Baby, talk to me." - I ask almost in a whisper stroking her straight hair. She looks different with straight hair, this type of hair makes her look older.

She doesn't even move for a while then her expression changes. Heather puts the melted chocolate in her mouth and then licks her finger looking me in the eyes. I know what she is doing when she starts passing her tongue along her finger sucking her cheeks in and shifting a little in my lap. My dick reacts immediately and she places her hands in my stomach to move her ass against it leaning to reach my mouth.

Fuck she is hot. I move my hands from her hair and hips to her ass and thigh. I love how I can grab into her ass, it's so much better than Kim's or Christina's. And I can kiss her for days. When her hand goes under my shirt and her nails drag against my skin I feel the urge to slam her to the sofa and get in on her. Make her scream my name but as my dick was ready for action my mind knew she was distracting me from the topic. And as much I wanted to fuck the shit outta her, as much I wanted to know why she almost started crying at last night's show.

If I had watched the show last night and responded to her phone call I could have made her talk to me. I was not with the boys, Christina was in town and I had to stay with her. I never thought Heather would call me. She never does. We mostly text since she is around people that hate me all the time but I didn't turn of the phone to avoid her from calling, I turned off the phone to avoid Kim from calling in the middle of anything. Keeping three women is getting harder than I thought. It was easier to have only Christina and Kim. I could fuck Christina anytime and I didn't have to listen to her shit. She lived in New York and she knew I already was married so we had to be secretive about it. I figured I didn't have to break up with her since there was no way she and Heather, who can't say she is in a relationship with me because of all the bullshit with her bitch ass punk of a dad, could met and talk about me. Kim usually was angry at me most of the time for who knows what so I have it all figured out you know what I mean? 

But it's getting complicated. I know I should be careful with Heather, she doesn't have the same mentality as Christina.Heather is fucking complicated, she is some rich girl, a little spoiled, educated and sometimes I thought like I was far from a match to her.

"Babe... mm..." - I mutter against her lips and pulling my bottom lip from her teeth. "You need to get shit out."

She reaches for my pants and starts kissing me again. I fondle her forearm and grab her wrist when she wants to push down my pants.

"Not that shit! This one," - I point to her heart. She mutters something and shakes her head. "I'll just listen okay?"

She finally gives in. She throws herself on the sofa face up her long ass black hair falling all over the place.

"My parents were happy." - Heather sighs "I had a happy little family. Back then I loved a huge family like Blair's. I adored it. I didn't understand the importance of a little family until I didn't have it anymore." - her hands crossed over her boobs.

"What happened?"

"My mother died when I was ten." - her words came out dry, with no emotion. I didn't know Anthony Shield's wife had died "She had a car accident in Malibu."

I stop rubbing her thigh and lie down next to her, being certain she will not be able to be as dry motion as she is being, for long.

"That's why you hadn't been for a swim to Malibu for 14 years?" - I ask pulling her to me. Heather places her head in my shoulder nodding as I keep her in a tight hug.