8.Don't cry baby

Heather p.o.v

A warm feeling hit my right eyelid and my sleep was being troubled by a bright thing. I open my eye but close it as soon as I meet the ray of the sun. I growl and shift in the smooth sheets but flip my eyes open when I hear a snore next to me. The room I'm in is not familiar the view outside the window isn't familiar either. Where am I? Oh, right I'm in Detroit.

I don't want to look on my side. I force my brain to work. Come on brain. I am feeding you with oxygen and blood, work!

Alright, I tried to convince Eminem and Proof to take my money for his studio, so he wouldn't attack my father and me anymore on his vulgar lyrics. They denied my offer, we went to a party. I mean they went to a party, I stayed in the car but then I was afraid and followed them to the party too. I was being a pain in his ass while he was trying to have fun with his friends, and... his lovely blonde sexually promiscuous woman. But I was not going to stop until we came into an agreement. He then challenged me, it was him or maybe one of his friends or one of the women grinding against him, whatever, but I drank. And I don't drink!

I mean, I've been drunk before, to the point I almost puked my soul out but after that time I never drank that much. I hate the feeling the liquor leaves in my teeth, I don't like how I can't perceive how far someone's voice is when talking to me, I don't like how I feel in control but know I am not and all this sort of things, so no. Being drunk was not for me, but I drank one by one with the others.

Then I tried to go to the bathroom and I started crying. Maybe because I was drinking with people I didn't like, maybe because he was not giving me the attention he usually did because there were blonde ladies around to distract him, maybe because I was frustrated with my own head or maybe all together at once. But then he was by my side for some reason and we started yelling.

Maybe it was because alcohol made me put some huge distance between our voices or maybe we were trying to outdo each other. But we got in a fight. He mentioned Justin and I mentioned Christina. I saw him texting her when I was just next to him while drinking. We kissed! Did we? No we didn't. I hope we didn't.

I turn my head slowly hoping Ricky is sleeping next to me but my heart drops when I see the bleached hair. He is shirtless next to me. The walls start closing on me and I almost feel dizzy, as I can't find air to feel my lungs. My throat starts clutching and I need air. Why is there no air? I grab his arm. He jerks and when he sees me worry washes his face.

"Heather? Heather what's wrong?" -I scream to him. What's wrong? What. is. wrong? My scream doesn't make it out. I am screaming to him but in my brain.

"Hey, breath!" - what a genius, how didn't I think of this? Oh, wait. I did, there is no air you sucker.

"Heather, I'm here." - exactly! EXACTLY! WHY ARE YOU HERE? He sits down next to me and wraps his arms around my body.

"Calm down baby. You are safe. Breath!" - his voice is soothing and his body is warming. The back massage he is giving me calms my rib cage and I can finally feel my lungs filling up with oxygen. What time was it? Jason is going to be here by any minute! We have to be at the airport. So I stand up quickly.

"Get out of here! Jason can't see you. I have to be ready!" -I mumble as I try to gain composure when my blood doesn't reach the brain fast enough. If they all see him oh GOD I don't want to imagine all the mess.

"Heather!" - I reach for the sheets but he grabs them before I do.

"Go! They can't see you here!" - I try to find my suitcase. Did I left it on the floor or did I put it in the wardrobe?

"Heather!" - he comes over at me with his knees on the bed. And grabs my shoulders. "We are at my house?"

"What?"