48. Screwed

Marshall P.O.V

The beat is blasting from the speakers, I and the boys have been listening to it since we came to the studio. Since my album was all done and ready to hit the market we've been working on a couple of songs for the D12 album.

I was trying to write a few lines matching the beat but the blond girl next to me was doing a great job in distracting me. The beat goes hard, hard goes my dick on my pants. I try to focus on my pad and I bite the pen when her fingers play with the waistband of my boxers. My phone starts buzzing on the table. I quickly snatch it and answer thinking it might be Paul calling over that studio project we've been moving rocks to get. The voice coming from the other line gets me off guard.

"Babe!"

I gesture at Proof to turn the volume down but he hasn't even noticed I'm on the phone. My foot kicks his knee and he finally turns the volume down.

"Hey, babe how are you?" - I try my best to not sound confused. We haven't talked for almost a week, because she has rather been busy or I've been with Kim.

"I just landed in Detroit..."

"You in Detroit?" - I interrupt her and Proof immediately gets up from the chair and starts cleaning the place up from the weed and the pills cursing under his breath.

"Yes, I have something to handle here tomorrow..." - what the fuck is she going to handle in Detroit?

"Do you want me to come to pick you up?" - I search up for my keys through all the trash in there. "Why didn't you tell me beforehand babe, I would have waited for you to land."

"It's something that came up unexpectedly, don't worry." - Her voice is soothing and I stop throwing trash all over the place. She doesn't sound worried so it's something about work... Probably!

"I'm at the studio if you wanna pass by." - I gesture at the group of girls to get out. They frown and keep staring at me as if I'd change my mind.

"I gotta check-in at the hotel." - She softly answers. I'm positive Nikolay is not with her otherwise she would have mentioned that she is accompanied.

"I'll drive you to the hotel baby, don't worry about that!"

"Okay, I'll tell you in a few, let me talk to Blair." - she hangs up and I see a confused Proof staring at me.

"Get the fuck out!" - Push one of the girls to the door. "C'mon! Up!" - I gesture at the blond one that was giving me a hard time to focus.

"You are rude!" - She said getting on her feet and fixing her miniskirt.

"Yeah, Yeah... it's not like you came here for me to be a gentleman. Get out!"

Proof calls behind her and she turns around with some hope in her eyes.

"Throw this on your way out hun!" - he gives her a black trash back and shuts the door close on her face.

"What the fuck is Aitch doing in Detroit? What the fuck you gonna do? Kim is at your house, what the fuck are you going to do if Aitch wanna go to your house? What are you gonna do?" - He is panicking more than I am, which just makes me stress out more.

"Dawg, shut up!"

"Dawg, you will get her hurt!"

We open the door for the smell of weed to go out.

X x x x

Our heads snap in the door's direction when a captivating greeting pulls us out of our conversation. She stands on the doorstep dressed on a peachy, square neck, knitted, cropped top paired with a pair of washed jeans that hugged her hips perfectly. Her hair is not in braids anymore, her curls seem to have taken over, some locks carefully lay down on top of the bloated part of her boobs. Her smile gets bigger and her eyes light up when I finally walk toward her. Man, I haven't been aware of how much I missed her these couple of days.