20. Wanna talk

Nikolay presses the elevator button and while we both wait for it to open the doors Proofs loud voice gets my attention before he even makes it to the inside of the building, Marshall is next to him laughing and his bodyguard follows them. Nikolay straightens up at the sight of them, so does Marshall's bodyguard once he notices Nikolay.

Marshall at first doesn't notice me because he is caught up in Proof's energy. It is the second one who acknowledges me once they stop in front of the elevator.

"Ssup Aitch!" - Proof greets me and that's when Marshall notices me. He opens his lips to greet me too but I slightly shake my head. Yesterday we agreed we would not tell anyone about us so I wanted him to act like we don't know each other when people were around.

"Hey DeShaun." - I greet him too while I feel Marshall's eyes travel down my body.

"How's been going?" - he asks. Nikolay looking bothered by him pushes me inside the elevator when the doors open.

"It's been going good, how's your wife?" - Nikolay presses the button of our floor and when Naz tells him the floor they will be going Nikolay doesn't bother to push it.

"She says she is doing fine." - he nods, Marshall pushes the button of their floor since he was closer and gives Nikolay a not so friendly look.

"Tell her I said hi!" - I say smiling. The silence takes over after our small conversation and we awkwardly wait for the elevator stop.

Marshall takes his phone out and pushes the buttons. I wish he was standing next to the mirror so I could see what he was doing but when he is done my phone vibrates on my denim skirt pocket. I don't pick it up because it would have been obvious he just texted me. Another vibration comes through and then the elevator doors open on my floor.

"Have a nice day!" - I say to all of them while getting out.

"See ya!" - Proof responds.

As soon as I arrive at the studio I take my phone out and check his text.

"You look so fine."

"I need to taste that mouth!"

I blush a little and smile to myself.

I don't get much done in the studio that day. I spend most of the time on the phone with Ricky talking about what he thinks it would fit best for the interview with Oprah which is today. Jason is stressing me out more with all his "don't forgets".

When Marshall texts me that he is alone in the studio I manage to get away from my people and go to him. I find him sitting in front of the soundboard fixing some sounds. He stops doing what he is doing when he sees me and smiles stretching his arm toward me so I walk toward him. I place myself in between his opened legs and hug his head when he hugs my waist and places a kiss in my stomach. When he tries to sit me on his lap I slightly push him on the shoulder and sit at the other chair next to his.

"You for real?" - he asks raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah I'm for real. I don't want anyone to walk in on us."

"We can close the door."

"No! What were you doing." - I ask him to derive the subject.

"I just finished a full song."

"Great JOB!" - I applaud gaining a sideways look from him for my tease.

"Don't be a dick, you have no idea what is like to get blocked." - he picks my side making me jerk away from him a little.

"You are right, I never get blocked, what even is that?" - he laughs and grabs the armrest of my chair and brings me closer to him and slams his mouth against my skin on my neck. My hand grabs on his short hair while looking now and then the door. After he travels up to my mouth and we spend a good 5 minutes making out we pull away and stare at each other's face smiling.