2.Ain't her fuckin' publicist

Hey Heather!" - someone called behind me as I was about to leave. I had just answered some questions after the show was done. I got my award as the best Best R&B Performance but none of the questions was about that. Everyone wanted to know if I knew the white boy or what I thought about his speech. I just wanted to go home lay in bed and watch some movie with my best friend. It was Justin who called, so I stopped.

"Are you leaving already?" -he asked putting his hand in my elbow and than passed his fingers down my forearm.

"Yeah. I have a studio session tomorrow early morning" - i lied. I didn't have to go early on the studio. The thing is I did not want to attend the after party. Everyone gets drunk and everyone ends up in bed with everyone.

"Oh than can I have your number so I will pass by and take you for lunch."

"Sure!" -I smiled and the chauffeur helped me with a piece of paper and pen. I wrote my phone number down and gave it to him letting a kiss in his cheek letting him know I really wanted to go out with him but had to take off at the moment.

When I arrived at my apartment my Blair was waiting awake for me. She gave me hug and congratulated for the award. I told her that Justin asked me on a date but as everyone else she was interested in something else.

"What was that with Eminem?" -she asked once I was out of my dress and put on my silk pajamas.

"I really have no idea. I have never talked to the guy."

"I hope they transmit it again but he was asked in the red carpet about you and Christina and Britney and he said something about your dad being an obstruction."

"So you grabbed 2 awards tonight."

"Yeah man my first Grammys." - we both looked at the TV once we recognised his voice.

"And you shot your shot at Anthony Shields daughter." - the interviewer states. He laughs for a second then puts on a straight face.

"I mean she is sexy as hell." - the camera is focused in his blue eyes.

"What were you saying at the red carpet about her d...?"

"What did I say?" - he interrupted and then looks at the camera.

"That he is being a ..."

"A cockblocker? Yeah he is! I bet she is a freak, she just has to be this Americas sweetheart because her dad doesn't want his girl to wild out." - I look at the TV stunned. He said my dad is a cockblocker! He really wants to ruin his opportunity at Interscope.

"O M G !! " - Blair stands up and moves around like a mad woman.

" Why are they allowing him talk still? " - I asked frustrated.

"Because Tv loves drama."

"Look at me, no father! I turned out great. Better no father than one like hers."

"Okay that's it!" - I grab my phone.

"What are you doing?"

"I need his number right now. "

"Where are you going to get his number?"

"Jason sure can find it." - I said as I dial Jason's number and wait for him to respond.

"Are you looking at this?" -he answers immediately.

"I need his number right now." - I almost scream at the phone.

"Hey Aitch calm down! We will deal with it tomorrow. He probably is drunk right now."

"Or high up to his ass." - I yell while I grab my pillow. Blair looks at me trying to figure out what is he telling me.