37. Not dating

Heather P.O.V

Waking up under Marshall's arms is something I would love to experience more often. The clock on the wall points 7:00 so I still have time to go back home, have a shower change into something else, meet Nikolay and go to the studio. Marshall peacefully sleeping beside me would make you think twice if this was the same Marshall you see on TV poking fun at the most controversial things happening in the world.

I slowly push his arm away from over my chest, his groan makes me stop moving. He moves a little covering me with half of his body.

"What time is it?"- he asks with his sleepy voice.

"Seven!" - I whisper and pass my hand over his head. The root of his hair needs to be dyed.

"We can drive to the studio together. Go to sleep!" -he doesn't open his eyes but he breathes against my neck and plants a kiss on it.

"We are not going to risk that much!" - I giggle hugging his broad shoulders pressing his body more against mine. Tracing his spine with my nails I enjoy the feeling of his skin against mine. I press my lips against his earring and kiss his earlobe and part of his neck. As I moved my legs a little under him, Marshall quickly places his hips in between them.

"Keep that up and we gonna be very late!" - he opens his hazel blue eyes to look at me.

I finally get through the door fully dressed laughing at Marshall whining about yet another round. I don't know where he gets all that energy. Naz is waiting in the car to drive me back home so after making sure my dress is in the right place I get in the car.

The drive to my apartment is silent. Naz doesn't make small talk even though I try to. His answers are short and not very useful to keep a conversation up so I was mainly focused in the road and the other cars. I notice one car being behind us for a long time so I kept an eye on it. No way Nikolay has been after me with a volkswagen. I look at Naz to see if he has noticed something suspicious, I mean he is a bodyguard, he should know when a car has been behind us for a long time. He looks relaxed.

Naz drops me in front of the building. Before I leave the car I check around for the car that was behind us and for any signs from Nikolay. None of them on sight. Saying goodbye to Naz I get out of the car and almost run inside the building.

Once in my apartment I rush in the shower while turning my phone on. Missed calls from my dad and Blair pop in the screen. I call Blair first, before getting in the shower. That can wait.

"Bitch where the fuck are you? I called you a million times, uncle Anthony called asking for you?" - she blurts in a rush as soon as she answers.

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him we were at Devean's house with some friends and that your phone died."

"And what he said?"

"Hoe, he told me to pass the phone to you, I had to pretend I was having sex to save your ass." - If Blair parents would have called me asking where she was I would have choked. She is too quick for this type of things.

"Thanks, that's a smart save."

"Expect I don't wanna be in front of him ever again in my life. Now tell me where the fuck were you?"

"Don't worry about it, my dad knows you belong to the streets. I was with Marshall."

"At least I'm not fucking someone he can't stand."

"I hate you!"

"Next time can you give me a heads up please and don't turn your phone off!"

"Sure. I gotta take a shower now, talk to you later."