41. Risk

Heather P.O.V

The audience in front of me keeps cheering as I wave at them. Ellen was sitting by my side waiting for the audience to stop clapping and screaming. When I notice some of them crying I had to get up from my chair and go towards them to offer them a hug.

"They don't wanna hear your answers they are here just to look at you!" - She says gesturing her audience.

"Thank you!" - I smile and blow some kisses on their way carefully to not touch my lips and ruin my red lipstick.

"Okay, so this game is called Burning Questions and you hit the button for no particular reason after you answer." - She explains to me, pushing a red button in front of me.

"It has no purpose whatsoever?" - I look at her pushing the button just like she did.

"No reason, we just like pushing buttons."

"Me too." - the audience laughs.

"First question... What's your new single called?"

"You know I can't tell you that." - I answer hitting the button.

"Well, I tried y'all!

"What body part are you most proud of?"

"My character."

"What are your 3 fav body parts on a man?"

"Eyes, " - I think about Marshall's back head, and his neck or his member but I won't say those, so as Ellen is waiting for something spicy to come from my mouth I continue "smile and character!"

She laughs as I try to maintain an innocent expression.

"Are you lying?" - She looks at me teasingly.

"Of course not!" - I act offended.

"How old were you when you had your first kiss?"

"14, with my high school boyfriend!"

"What's his name?"

"I'm not going to tell you his name, Ellen. No!"

"He must be someone famous too than." - She raises an eyebrow. I act unbothered.

"What is your favorite curse word?"

"You know I'm not about that life."

"True! I have met a lot of people in my life and Heather just won't curse." - Ellen talks to the camera, then continues "Who's your first celebrity crush?

"OH, hmm probably DeVante Swing or River Phoenix."

"So you were into light-eyed boys. Are you still into that kind of feature?"

"I- I don't know..."

"What's the strangest thing you are afraid of?"

"I would say those huge steel barrels in factories, you know what I mean?" - I ask when she gives me a strange look.

"I know what you mean but why?"

"I don't know, I'm just afraid of them."

"Have you ever been anywhere near those?"

"No!"

"Than why would you be afraid of them?"

"I don't know! You said strange."

"What's the dumbest way you have hurt yourself?"

"I was in New York one time with some friends and we were too drunk. A bee happens to fly nearby and I guess my senses become oversensitive so I tried to pet it." - I say recalling the episode from the weekend in New York with Marshall.