17. Morning boner

I stretch my arm searching for my phone as it goes off. God damn who's calling on and on right now. Wait! I turned off my phone last night. I groan when I know it's Marshall's phone ringing. He is still sleeping in the same position I found him last night. I decided against of waking him up and getting him out of my house because first I felt bad to wake him up and I secretively wanted him to stay. He didn't move one bit. I get up from the couch and go near my bed to wake him up. The ringtone comes from his pocket. How doesn't he feel that? I poke him with my index right in the shoulder over and over trying to wake him up.

His eyes open for just a moment and then go back to how they were but then fly open again. He doesn't address me at all and pushes himself up a little with one arm while searches in his baggy pants for his phone. I take some steps back getting away from the bed. He finally finds it and drops his head in the pillow again.

"What?!" - snaps he with his nasal and husky voice. I look at him narrowing my eyes trying to listen to the other person's voice. Is it Christina? Or is it just his friends? He frowns a little while he listens.

"Yeah, I know... I'll call you back." - he says and hangs up. "Morning!" - he then turns again to his nasal husky voice and smiles at me. I just force a smile at him and walk away to pick up the sheets of the sofa I slept.

"Did you sleep there?" - he asks still comfortable in bed.

"Yeah!"

"You could have slept in here." - He says and pats on his side as if it's his house and his room, and his bed.

"Oh thank you for the consideration..." - I answer ironically throwing the neatly folded sheets on the floor so I could send them in the bathroom with the sheets of my bed too. "Get out the bed, I have to change the sheets."

I walk to the bed again and wait for him to get out of my bed. I put my hands on my hips when he doesn't take his eyes off of me.

"What Marshall?"

"You might want to turn around, I have a morning boner." - He says smirking and waiting for me to look embarrassed. I do feel my cheeks burn at his words but I know he is not able to see that so I grab the sheet he is rolled with and pull it from his fully clothed body. He does have a pretty visible boner showing in his grey pants but I keep my face expressions flat.

"That thing must be the size of a peanut if that's your erection." - I deadpan and he bursts into a loud laugh.

"Shhh..."- I shush him putting my finger in front of my lips and look at the door. "My security is here. Shut up!" - I almost mouth to him and he also looks at the door.

"Word?" -He whispers surprised and finally gets up from the bed.

"I don't even know how I'll get you out of here." - I whisper back while I take off the rest of the sheets from the bed. He positions his erection in his pants and walks around my room.

"Well I need to use the bathroom."

"Wait here. I'll check on them." - I say and walk out of the room. I wanted a bathroom in my room but I liked this apartment so much that I kind of deal with the idea of having a bathroom out of the room. But now it would have been a handful.

I walk to the living room and almost have a heart attack when I notice Nikolay standing tall with his hands in front of him.

"Morning!" - I force a smile and look around for Vlad.

"Good Morning Aitch! What's your plan today?" - He asks checking his watch.

"I don't know. Maybe, I'll have Blair over or will go to her. Where is Vlad?" - I ask about him as soon as possible.