Like A Promise (Mature Content)

Hi, friends. The was requested by my meow-meow Dead_Girl21. *whispers* Mpreg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        Stiles turns his head when he hears his name being called, and he smiles at Derek. "I'm sorry. What did you ask me?" Stiles says, and Derek rolls his eyes. It is undeniable fond, and Stiles grins at him like he knows.

"I asked if you wanted some more?" Derek asks, gesturing his head to the empty plate in front of Stiles. Stiles looks down at it as if he wasn't sure how he ate the entire plate so fast, but then again, Derek does make the best fajitas.

"Nope. Thank you." Stiles says, stretching out his legs on the coffee table and Derek smacks his legs off with a frown. Stiles huffs, he leaves his legs there, and Derek just rolls his eyes while standing to take their plates into the kitchen. Stiles laughs to himself as he stretches his long body out on the sofa while he hears Derek moving around in the kitchen.

This is nice, Stiles thinks. They've never done this before, just eating dinner and watching a movie. It's slower than they're used to when they're alone. They usually just head straight to the bedroom, not necessarily the bedroom sometimes they don't even make it there, so this was different. It wasn't bad necessarily, it was just different. Stiles puts his arm over his eyes as he thinks about work or whatever just pops into his head, and he hears the creak of the floor as Derek walks towards him.

Stiles feels a smile creep on his face as he feels the couch shift under the weight of Derek sitting next to him, but he doesn't move his arm from over his eyes. He doesn't move his arm even when he feels Derek brush his lips over his almost chapped ones, and he closes his mouth tightly when Derek tries to deepen the kiss. Derek growls softly in annoyance, making Stiles smile, and he bites down gently on Stiles' jaw.

When Stiles doesn't budge, Derek takes the liberty of presses burning kisses along Stiles' jaw to his cheek to his jaw. Derek's kisses make Stiles weak in the knees, and Stiles lays his hand that isn't over his eyes on Derek's back to pull him closer. Stiles makes a soft almost whimpering noise when Derek begins to suck a mark on Stiles' collarbone. They have a rule, no marks that can't be covered by clothes. Stiles doesn't want to have to example to his father and boss that his coworker/ occasional fuck buddy is leaving dark marks on him. Besides, Derek likes to suck marks on Stiles' thighs before he goes down on him.

"That better not leave a mark." Stiles warns, halfheartedly. Derek hums as he worries a piece of Stiles' skin in between his teeth, and Stiles sighs. Derek slides his warm hand under Stiles' shirt, and Stiles takes his arm from over his eyes to pull Derek's shirt off. Derek smiles at him while he pulls Stiles' shirt up to trail up kiss along Stiles' stomach.

Stiles isn't used to this with Derek, these soft touches and kisses, but he doesn't want to say that he hates them. Stiles parts his legs to let Derek get more comfortable, and Derek bites almost hard on his chest before he finally kisses Stiles' lips. Stiles sighs into Derek's mouth as he feels Derek dance his fingers down to his pants to hook his finger into the band of the pants. Stiles licks into Derek's mouth recklessly while he runs his hand up Derek's muscular chest.

Derek's body fits so perfectly next to his, Stiles thinks. Derek is all muscles, his chest has just the right amount of hair, and his strong arms are perfect for holding Stiles up against the wall to fuck him. Stiles is all lean muscles and long limbs, but he can hold his own. He's proved that to everyone and Derek on more than one occasion. Derek leans back to pull Stiles to him, and Stiles moves easily without breaking the kiss.

"Come on." Derek whispers, and Stiles nods his head while Derek moves to get off the couch to take Stiles' hand. "Jump." Derek demands, and Stiles easily complies to wrap his legs around Derek's waist while Derek kneads his hands into Stiles' ass. Derek walks backward for a second before turning around to push Stiles against the wall to kiss him filthy, and Stiles digs his nails into his back.