Beacon Hills Blank

Hello, Stalers!! This one shot was requested by Alphawolfspang. It's pretty dark, so be forewarned.

_____________________________________________________

"New assignment, Stilinski." Stiles hears, and he looks up to see his pretty, dark skinned best friend throwing a thick file on his coffee table. Stiles puts away his phone to look at her.

"Hey, Braeden. How was Florida?" Stiles asks, and Braeden takes the seat next to him on the couch before slamming her feet on the coffee table of their shared apartment.

"The usually. 'Please don't kill me. I'll do anything you want.'" Braeden says, and Stiles snorts.

"Or my personal favorite: Why are you doing this?" Stiles says, and Braeden scoff in agreement before talking a drink of straight vodka. Stiles pats her leg before looking at the file folder on that Braeden slapped down. "Where I am going, Brae?" Stiles says, and Braeden looks over his shoulder at the file.

"Beacon Hills, California." She says, bored and Stiles sputters before looking at her in shock.

"I can't go to Beacon Hills!" Stiles screeches, and Braedon doesn't even look like she cares.

"Why the fuck not?" Braeden says, and her words are already begins to slur. Stiles is tempted to wait until she is sober, but he knows that his best friend is in a constant state of drunkenness.

"My dad is from there." Stiles says, and he drops the files. "He thinks that I'm at some stupid school for geniuses in Europe, it's why I haven't been home in three years." Stiles says, and he takes the bottle of vodka from Braeden before she finishes it by herself.

"Oh? Does precious Daddy not know that his son kills people and robs for a living?" Braeden says, and Stiles loudly before picking up the file again. Stiles flips though the files of about eight different people.

"Not to mention the Sheriff. These are kids." Stiles says, slapping the file down to look at Braeden who looks more sober now. She takes the files to look them for herself, and when she finishes she looks at Stiles.

"Easy targets. One of them is an adult. And they're the same age as you." Braeden points out, and Stiles scoffs because although he only turned eighteen a few months ago he had long since stopped being a child.

"Why am I killing seven teenagers? I usually only kill bad guys." Stiles points out, and Braeden shrugs her shoulders before leaning back on the sofa to rest her head on the edge.

"This is will be an easy assignment. You'll get to visit your dad, live as an actual high school student for a while, and maybe you'll even get laid." Braeden says, and Stiles glares at her.

"Ugh, fine." Stiles flips through the objective page before widening his eyes. "Holy shit, Braeden. These kids are worth a million dollars each, and this Derek guy is four million. Who the fuck wants these teens dead so bad?" Stiles wonders, and Braeden looks uninterested.

"You know better than to ask questions, Stilinski, but there might be a name." Braeden says, sternly and Stiles sighs but nods his head at her. "So get a flight to California. Make sure to pack all of your toys." Braeden smirks, and Stiles grabs the folders.

"So it looks like I am going to go back to high school. Great. " Stiles says, sarcastically and Braeden snorts.

"Please, you're so fucking persuasive you'll probably talk them into killing themselves." Braedon says. "Maybe you'll even charm the pants off of someone." Braedon says, and Stiles laughs before placing his hand on her thigh.

"Haven't been able to charm the pants off of you just yet." Stiles says, and Braedon slaps his hand.

"You could. If you weren't gayer than an unicorn riding a rainbow to a Lady Gaga concert." Braedon says, closing her eyes and Stiles laughs loudly.