Blame It On The Hormones (Mature Content)

MPREG! This was made private, and that has never happened to any of my works. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When Stiles finds out he is pregnant, he has mixed feelings. Above all, he is excited because he and Derek had been talking about starting their own family since before they got married. Stiles is, however, nervous about what his father will say. John wanted Stiles to finish college before he and Derek even got married, but that didn't happen. Stiles loves Derek, and didn't want to wait longer than he had too to become a Hale.

Stiles does the math in his head, and he figures that he can still finish his last semester. He will be huge when he accepts his diploma, but he will able to get it. Stiles is bursting with excitement when he figures this, so maybe know his father won't be so upset when Stiles explains that he will finish his degree. He has just taken his finals for this semester, and he'll have four months off in the summer before he begins the new semester.

When Derek gets home from a pack meeting, Stiles is sitting on the couch and smiling at him. Derek smiles the special smile he has reserved only for Stiles, and sits next to him. Stiles isn't sure how to do this, so he decides to tell him when the moment is right. "How was the pack meeting?" Stiles asks, and Derek stretches and puts his legs in Stiles lap carefully. It's almost comically how careful is with Stiles.

"Good. Erica was being sassy, and you weren't there to put her in her place." Derek says, and Stiles knows that Derek is hinting that he wants to know where Stiles was.

"I'll make sure to say something next time." Stiles promises, and he runs his hands through Derek's hair.

"You smell different." Derek says, and he sits up to bury his nose at Stiles pulse point to smell him better. Stiles smiles, and he wonders if Derek can figure it out for himself.

"Oh, yeah? Like what?" Stiles teases, and Derek takes a deep breath.

"More like me. You always smell like me, but its stronger. It's almost as if a part of me is in your skin." Derek cuts off his sentence, and looks up at Stiles who is smiling wide at him. "Are you?" Derek chokes, and Stiles chuckles.

"Yeah, Der. We're having a baby." Stiles says, and he has tears falling down his face. Let the emotion take control, Stiles thinks. Derek laughs loudly, and pulls Stiles into a salty tasting kiss.

"How long have you known?" Derek asks, after they break away. Derek has both of his hands still resting on Stiles still flat tummy, and he is smiling at Stiles.

"Today. I got sick again this morning before I went to Dad's, so I went to the hospital to see Melissa. She asked about me symptoms, and a few minutes later I was pissing in a cup. Then found out I was pregnant." Stiles tells him, and Derek is just staring at his stomach.

"When can we tell the pack?" Derek asks, and Stiles smiles softly at him.

"I want to tell my dad first. I need to explain that I can finish school before the baby comes, so he won't freak out as much." Stiles says, and Derek frowns.

"I don't want you to go to school. It will add stress to the baby." Derek says, and Stiles sighs because now it begins with Derek protectiveness.

"Let's go talk to my Dad." Stiles says, and Derek nods.

****

John takes the news very well. He pulls Stiles and Derek into a bone crushing hug before getting himself and Derek a beer to celebrate, and Stiles a glass of grape juice that looks like wine so he doesn't feel left out. The couple stay until it is late, and Derek announces Stiles needs his rest. John gives Derek a fond look as if he is remembering how he acted with his wife when he found she was pregnant.