Sweet Sentiments (Sequel to Detention)

Hello, Stalers. This is a sequel to Detention that was requested by becuz_bruh. I want to wish all of my American Darlings a Happy Thanksgiving. Stay safe and beautiful.
____________________________________________________________

            Stiles jumps in his seat when he hears pounding on his Jeep’s window, and he turns to see his best friend grinning at him. Stiles was relieved when he was able to pick up his Jeep yesterday after Derek dropped him off. Stiles’ insides start to feel warm at thoughts of Derek and yesterday. He is wearing Derek’s jacket like he asked him to, and Scott knocks on his window again to get his attention.

Scott opens the door to lean into Stiles’ Jeep while grinning at him, and Stiles easily returns it. “Who’s letterman are you wearing?” Scott asks, and Stiles blushes. He doesn’t answer right away, and Scott pushes him forward gently to read the name on the back. “You’re wearing Derek’s letterman? What the hell, Stiles?” Scott yelps, and Stiles doesn’t know what to say.

Stiles gives him what he hopes to be an innocent look, but probably fails. Scott opens his mouth to say something, but Jackson interrupts him by pulling his Porsche right next to Stiles’ Jeep. “Hey, Stilinksi! Heard you had fun in detention with Hale.” Jackson says, and Stiles snorts.

“A lot more fun than you’ve had recently.” Stiles retorts, and Scott snorts in amusement while Jackson tries to give him a hard look but Stiles just walks away. Scott stalks after him while chuckling at how Jackson is still angrily muttering to himself.

“Dude, seriously? What is going on with you and Derek?” Scott asks, and Stiles sighs before pulling him to the side of the school. They were alone besides some freshman that were roaming around, and Scott stared at them until they wondered off. Stiles leans his head against the brick wall while Scott gives him a concerned look.

“I think I’m dating Derek.” Stiles says, and Scott snorts at him before leaning closer. “So yesterday in detention-” Stiles starts, and Scott gasps before pushing Stiles’ head to the side.

“Holy hell! Is that a hickey?” Scott screeches, and Stiles shushes him loudly with wild hand gestures.

“Dude! Not so loud!” Stiles whines, and Scott looks apologetic at him. Stiles runs his fingers over the mark, and he flinches at the tender feeling the mark gives off. He didn’t think it was that noticeable, but apparently it was even with his collar fluffed up.

“So you think you and Derek are together? What the fuck happened?” Scott asks, and Stiles sighs while rubbing his hand over his eyes in annoyances. Leave it to Scott to make everything more complicated.

“So we were in detention, and we got to talking. He’s a cool guy, and I went to his house to see his comics.” Stiles says, and Scott his just looking at him with his eyebrows knitted together and shaking his head with his mouth slightly opened.

“Then what?” Scott asks, and Stiles blushes while making nonsensically noises while rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

“Um, boxers got sticky?” Stiles says, and Scott groans in disgust while Stiles looks at him embarrassed. Stiles bites his lip while Scott glares at him, and lucky, Allison finds them to distract Scott.

“Hey, Stiles. Isaac Lahey is looking for you.” Allison says, and Stiles makes a meeping noise. “Why are you wearing Derek’s letterman?” Allison asks, and Stiles sighs loudly while debating mentally if he should take it off.

“Apparently it involved sticky boxers.” Scott adds, and Stiles punches him in arm while Allison grins at Scott.

“Well, if I can recall there was a lot of sticky boxers involved before I wore your letterman.” Allison says, and Stiles laughs at Scott’s red face. Scott nonchalantly takes off his letterman to pass to her, and she puts it on with a shy smile.