To Be A Child Again

This was requested by fiddlesticksss. Enjoy. I am quickly approaching my 50th one shot!
_______________________________________________________

      “Pack Night!” Stiles screams, walking into the Hale house with his tattooed arms full of pizzas. Lydia and Jackson give him twin looks of boredom, but smile nonetheless, and Stiles wags his eyebrows at them until Jackson grabs some of the pizzas and storms towards the kitchen.

“You’re our Emissary. You’re supposed to do things for us.” Jackson whines, and Stiles snorts.

“Technically, I’m supposed to do things for Derek.” Stiles says, while he pulls playfully on one of Erica’s curls as he walks by her. “Which I do. Sexual things.” Stiles yells from the kitchen, and the pack collectively groans in disgusts.

“Who does sexual things?” Derek asks as he walks in the room, and Stiles grins at him. Derek walks over to him to press a quick kiss to his lips before making himself something to drink. It was nice to have all of the pack together again just to spend time together since most of the pack was attending university, so the pack meetings where limited to every two weeks instead of almost daily like it had been when the pack had still been in high school.

“We do.” Stiles says, wagging his eyebrows at Derek. Derek gives him an unimpressed look before walking into the living room.

“Dinner, pups.” Derek says, and Scott groans.

“We’re not pups, Derek! I’ve got chest hair and everything!” Scott says and Derek just looks like he doesn’t care. He probably doesn’t.

“I highly doubt you have chest hair, Scott. Does he, Allison?” Erica asks, and Allison shakes her head while Scott isn’t looking. Erica smirks, and stands up to get her dinner. Boyd follows after her with a small smile, and bumps his shoulder friendly with  Derek. Derek claps him on the back with a small smile before he rounds up the rest of the pack.

Pack dinner usually consist of everyone talking all at once while trying to fight for Derek or Stiles attention as they tell about anything and everything new in their lives. Stiles is listening to both Erica and Allison tells him about a professor that they hate when he feels his arms tingle.

“Stiles, your arm is glowing.” Scott says, and Stiles looks down to see that the tattoos on his arms are glowing. Stiles looks in surprise at Derek who wordless stands to inspect Stiles’ arm.

“We’re in danger.” Stiles whispers, and Derek growls. The tattoos on Stiles’ arms are for protection, and when they glow it means danger. They had glowed only once in the past when a pack of rogue hunters had tried to take out Derek and Jackson while they are on a run in the Hale woods. Stiles stands to close the circle of mountain ash around the house, but when he gets to the front door he sees a woman standing in the doorway. “Can I help you?” Stiles asks, trying to be friendly and reveal his fear for his pack. It is in his instinct to protect the pups at all cost.

“I need to speak with the Alpha.” She says, and Derek growls at her when he enters the room.

“What are you doing in my house, Witch?” Derek snarls, and she laughs at him.

“I want to speak with you over why your scent is all of my land.” She snarls, and Stiles laughs bitterly.

“I don’t who you think you are, darling, but this is Hale Pack property.” Stiles snarls back at her, and she turns around to face her. The entire pack in the living room watching the witch as she looked from wolf to wolf. Stiles doesn’t notice it at first, but soon he sees that her lips her moving. “Shut up!” Stiles screams at the realization that she is speaking a spell. Derek notices at the same time, and when he lunges for her.