Mr. Hale (Mature Content)

This one-shot was requested by adoringtheirish. It isn't exactly student/teacher because I find those relationships an abuse of power even if both parties are over eighteen. With that being said, it's fun to pretend. Enjoy this smut.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        Derek Hale is slowly getting aggrieved with his job. It’s like his students choose not to listen to him when he speaks, and then complain when they fail the test and/or the essay. Derek has been staring nonstop at the same paper trying to make sense out of a sentence that has no subject or punctuation in it. He sighs as he curses the heavens about why he thought teaching literature to eleventh graders was a valid life choice.

            Something else is on Derek’s mind as he skims over an essay that claims the novel he had them read was written in the eighteenth century. He thinks about the fight he had earlier with his husband. It wasn’t Derek’s fault he knew it, but that doesn’t mean he is going to apologize right away. His husband said some pretty nasty things too, and Derek had to go to work angry which would explain all of the failing grades he has given out.

            Derek had simply asked his husband if he had seen his briefcase, he didn’t think it was going to turn into a screaming match about responsibility and not respecting each other’s private space. Derek made the mistake of saying that everything they have is communal now, and his husband obviously disagreed by the way he throw a tantrum that made Derek go to work early for the first time all year.

            Derek just written a huge “F” on a paper that was clearly copied from Wikipedia when he hears a knock on his door. He sighs to himself because he needs to get home to cook an apology dinner, and now he is going to have to explain to a student that if they don’t read the book they’re going to fail. “Come in.” Derek says, and the door to his room opens to reveal a student.

            “Hey, Mr. Hale. Do you have a minute?” The boy asks, and Derek raises an eyebrow before beckoning him in to the classroom.

            “What can I do for you, Mr. Stilinski?” Derek says, bored. He raises his arms to interlaces his fingers behind his hand as he stretches, and he catches the way that Stilinski eyes him.

            “I was hoping to talk to you about something.” Stilinski says, and Derek sets his hands on his desk.

            “Well, I’ll help in any way I can, Stiles.” Derek says, and Stiles smiles at him. Stiles walks around to the front on Derek’s desk before he leans against it. Derek watches him carefully, and Stiles leans in just a little closer.

            “I was hoping to discuss my paper that you gave me an ‘F’ on.” Stiles says, and Derek frowns at him.

            “I’m afraid all grades are final, Mr. Stilinski.” Derek says, and Stiles scoot towards him before leaning down.

            “I think we can work something out, Mr. Hale.” Stiles says, and Derek looks at him. Stiles is staring black with dark eyes, and Derek feels his cock give a twitch of interest at the dirty connotation. “See, I try to focus but I find myself distracted in your class.” Stiles whispers, and Derek looks at him.

            “Oh? Why is that?” Derek says, and Stiles sits on Derek’s desk before he props of his feet on the edge of Derek’s chair.

            “Because everything you bend over, I get hard as fuck. The way you wear those tight ass shirts and pants that leave nothing to the imagination. Imagine what your husband would think if he knew that I got off every night thinking around all the things I could do to you.” Stiles whispers, and he is so close that Derek can smell his sweet breath on his face. Derek swallows thickly before scooting back in his chair.