Stiles Needs Space

Greetings loved ones!! This one shot was requested by TheThingInYourCloset. They wanted Derek interuppting Stiles in the bath, but I also added some Pack Mom!Stiles because it is just to cute.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Stiles loves the pack. He really does. He loves that he is practically the pack mom, even though he is all man, and that everyone comes to him when they need something.

Stiles doesn't like that they seem to always need something.

"Stiles! Have you seen my pink shirt?" Lydia's voice rang out through the house as Stiles was trying to make dinner. He paused to think because he did just wash a pink shirt, but it might have been Allison's. Plus, Lydia owns several pinks shirts that vary in color so he isn't sure what pink shirt she is referring to directly. He tries to think if she is referring to V-neck pink sweater or the plain pink tee.

"Check your closet." Stiles calls because it has got to be there, and he hears the sound of rustling upstairs.

"Thank you!" She calls back down, so Stiles guesses he was thinking of the right pink shirt. Derek walks into the kitchen, and stands behind Stiles.

"What are you making?" Derek asks, curiously and Stiles smiles at him.

"Chicken noodle soup. Requested by Isaac." Stiles informs him, and Derek makes a humming noise to show he heard. Derek snakes his arm around Stiles' waist, and buries his head into his shoulder. Stiles feels Derek take a deep breath, and Stiles smiles remembering a time when he would have thought that that was strange to have Derek smell him. That was before he agreed to be Derek's mate, and Stiles hasn't really looked back.

"Ew. We eat here." Scott announces from the dining room, and Stiles turns as best he can with Derek's entire body blocking his back to speak to his best friend.

"Yeah, well, we fuck here too. So?" Stiles asks, and Scott makes an involuntary gagging noise while Derek chuckles into his shoulder. Stiles chuckles along with him as he stirs the food, and he lets loose a loud yawn.

"Tired?" Derek asks, leaving little kisses along Stiles' neck. Stiles leans his neck to the side to give Derek move room, and he sighs happily. Derek nips at his ear lobe to remind Stiles he asked him something, and Stiles chuckles softly at Derek's way of trying to get his attention.

"Not really." Stiles lies, he is beyond exhausted. Today alone he had to do laundry for the pups, write a paper for his freshman English class, and go to three different stores to find the right type of syrup for Boyd's waffles in the morning. Stiles doesn't understand why Boyd has to have that type of syrup, but if he doesn't give it then he sulks and it makes Stiles upset when one of the puppies pout. Derek senses the lie, and pulls on Stiles' ear. "Okay, fine. I'm a little tired." Stiles admits, and Derek runs his hands off Stiles' hips.

"I'm sorry." Derek says, and Stiles laughs because he isn't. He loves that this is his life, and he loves that Derek and the pack are in it. Stiles steals a kiss from him before they both jump slightly at a loud crashing sound coming from the living room.

"Stiles!" Isaac whines, and Stiles frowns. He gently moves passed Derek before passing him the spoon he was using to stir the soup.

"Make sure that doesn't burn." Stiles warns, and Derek takes the spoon but just stares at it like he isn't sure what to do. Shaking his head fondly, Stiles walks into the living room to see Isaac holding his arm while Jackson looks like a deer caught in the head lights.