One Big Happy Pack

Greetings, friends.You all look nice today. This was requested by my friend/babe/inspiration/queen thefiresfromheaven.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stiles checks his phone for the second time in a minute, and Derek grabs his hand to intertwine their fingers together as he drives. "You do realize that they're adults, right?" Derek says, his tone fond. Stiles glares at him before squeezing Derek's hand in his, and he checks his phone one more time.

"Do you realize that I haven't seen them in ten whole days? Ten, Derek. I don't need to hear it from you." Stiles says, and Derek chuckles warmly as he kisses Stiles' knuckles in the hand he was holding. Stiles huffs in annoyance, but he sneaks a kiss to Derek's cheek when he isn't looking. "I missed them so much." Stiles whispers, and Derek smiles fondly. "It wasn't the same not having them with us." Stiles adds, and Derek gives him an indignant side look as he makes a turn.

"It must have been so hard for to have your honeymoon in Jamaica with your new husband without them." Derek says, dryly. Stiles looks up from his phone to give him a dirty look, and Derek shrugs his shoulders.

"Just drive." Stiles says, and Derek snorts in amusement while he keeps driving. They're both tired from the flight, packing the night before, and the time difference. Stiles wants to sleep but it's only an hour drive back to the Hale House, and he doesn't want sleep without Derek. "I had fun." Stiles comments, after a while.

"What was your favorite part?" Derek asks, and Stiles grins wickedly before leaning closer to Derek. He brushes his lips over the shell of Derek's ear before pressing an open mouthed kiss to just below Derek's ear, and Derek's shivers. "Stiles, I'm driving." Derek whispers, and Stiles grins before he bites down gently on Derek's neck before soothingly the area with a kiss.

"I like snorkeling, that was fun." Stiles says, laying his head on Derek's shoulder. The sit in silence while Stiles runs his thumb over Derek's palm, and it's so comfortable and right. Stiles hums softly along with the radio, turned at a low volume due to Derek's sensitive ears, and Stiles holds their hands in his lap. "What was your favorite part?" Stiles asks, when they're about ten minutes from home. Stiles texts his father telling him they're home, and that he and Derek will stop by sometime soon.

"The first three days we didn't leave the bed." Derek says, and Stiles swallows thickly at the memory. They were tired from the flight, and the stress of getting ready for the marriage when Derek finally opened the door to their nice hotel room. Stiles flopped down on the bed wanting to sleep for ages when he felt Derek slowly dance his fingers across his back, and before Stiles knew it, he was pinning Derek down on the bed to ride him until they came only seconds apart.

It was like that for days. Just slow fucking and talking about everything under the sun as they enjoyed each other company. Stiles loved every second of his honeymoon, and he plans on talking Derek into going back next year for their anniversary. When they finally come out of the room to swim in the clear ocean, their skins get tanned in sun. Derek had to rub aloe on Stiles' shoulder, his hands moving softly, carefully as he rubs the lotion in. Stiles talked Derek into fucking on the beach when no one was around, the joke was on him he got sand everywhere, and Derek laughed at him.

Derek had them take a cooking class in the town, and Stiles was surprised at how well Derek could cook. That's what Stiles loves most about being with Derek, always learning something new about him. They've been together since Stiles was eighteen, and now years later, Stiles was still learning about his husband. Stiles, surprisingly everyone, was the one who asked Derek to marry him. It wasn't anything special the way Stiles asked. He got the pack out of the house, which was the hardest part, made a nice dinner for both of them. Stiles told Derek how much he loved him, how he loved Derek's pack, how he couldn't live without Derek, and how happy he was being with Derek. Derek listened to everything Stiles told him, listening for the lie or for the joke because this couldn't be real, and when Stiles takes out a box he had the ring in it takes everything Derek has to not faint. Of course, Derek's answer was yes.