Practical Magic (Part Two of The Fox and The Wolf Series) (Mature Content)

Guys, this the 80th one shot from your friend Stale Hale. Wow. Okay, this is mpreg. Most of you saw that coming. It is also pretty mature. There's some time elaspes so pay attention for that. Enjoy

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        Derek turns over in his sleep, the sun shines mercilessly in his eyes and he throws his arm over his face. He has to admit that Stiles' bed is more comfortable than the tent he has been sleeping in, and he slaps his hand down around the other side of the bed looking for Stiles. When he finds the bed empty, Derek cracks open an eyes to see that he is alone in the hut. Derek rubs his eyes before throwing the blankets off himself, and he fumbles around for his clothes. He get dressed in a hurry before making his way out into the dining cabin where everyone in the pack gathers to eat, and he yawns as he walks in.

Allison waves at him as he enters, and she puts a good smelling bowl of porridge in front of him. He sits in the spot next to Stiles, although Stiles isn't here, since he was now the Alpha's mate. Derek was still an Alpha himself, but here in this pack he wasn't their Alpha. Derek eats in a hurry, Isaac talks a mile a minute about the harvest that is quickly approaching, and he goes in search of his husband. When he doesn't find Stiles anywhere in the village, Derek tries not to panic. “Don't worry, he does that sometimes.” Scott tells him, and Derek looks up to see Scott leaning against a tree. He has a gardening tool in his hand, like he is just taking a break, and Derek frowns. “Stiles. He goes into the woods sometimes by himself. He can turn into a full fox, and he likes to run around like that when he's restless. He'll be back.” Scott says, and Derek nods.

“Did he say anything to you about what makes him restless?” Derek asks, crossing his arms over his chest. Scott shrugs his shoulders, Derek gets it he isn't going to tell his Alpha's business, and Scott gives him a small smile.

“You want to help me with weeding?” Scott asks, instead of answering. Derek sighs, but he nods his head. He hasn't really found anything he is good at, hasn't really been able to contribute, so maybe something with manual labor would be something he could do. He is curious that Stiles can turn into a full shift fox, Derek wants to chase him through the woods tracking his scent as he goes.

Derek follows Scott to where the pack keeps their crops, their mostly meat eaters but still grow vegetables for the winter, and they work almost in silence. Erica and Boyd return almost an hour later with deer's that they hunted early this morning, and Isaac and Allison met them to dress the meat. “Deer tonight.” Scott comments, and Derek nods his head. “Allison makes an amazing deer meat stew.” Scott adds on, as he works the garden tool into the hard ground.

Derek keeps working, he likes doing this, and soon Stiles is walking out of the forest. He glances over to Derek, and when they might each others eyes Stiles adverts his eyes quickly before making his way into his hut. “What is wrong with him?” Derek wonders, and Scott shrugs his shoulders.

“He's upset.” Scott says, and Derek stops digging into the dirt to stare at him. The thought of Stiles being upset makes Derek frown.

“About what?” Derek asks, trying to ignore the feeling of Scott knowing something he didn't about his husband. Granted, Scott has known Stiles his entire life and only known Derek a few days at the most. Scott opens his mouth to say something, but he close it.

“It's not really my place.” Scott says, and Derek stares at him. Scott meets his eyes before he sighs, and he leans against his garden tool. “He thinks that you didn't like last night.” Scott says, and Derek gives him a confused look.