Cliché

It's cliché as shit, Stiles thinks. The nerd in love with the punk. He figures he wouldn't want Derek Hale so much if he didn't have those fucking tattoos everywhere, didn't give a shit what people thought about him, and didn't wear those stupid leather jackets. They're not the same jacket either, Stiles has counted at least four different ones that the resident punk owns.

"You're so fucking pathetic." Scott tells him, and Stiles wants to argue but he can't so instead he throws a stale roll from his lunch at his best friend. Scott just smirks, and Stiles goes back to his favorite pastime but Derek has disappeared. Sighing, Stiles tries to pay attention to his friends talking.

Stiles chews on his straw as Scott goes on about lacrosse practice, and Allison is nodding her head politely. Stiles isn't sure if Scott likes Allison or what the deal is and he makes a mental note to ask later. Stiles spots Lydia making her way over to the table, and he waves at her. She sits down, and sends Stiles a wink. Stiles blows her kiss, and he cannot believe that the girl he was in love with is now one of his best friends. Jackson lands in the seat next to his girlfriend with a thud. "What up Jack-Attack?" Stiles says. Jackson pops his head up and glares at Stiles.

"Shut up, Stilinski. Go stalk Hale or something else equally sad." He hisses, and puts his head back on the table. Lydia pats his back with one hand, while holding a book in the other. Stiles grabs his heart in mock offense causing Allison to giggle, and Scott to roll his eyes. He knows that if he cannot laugh at his pathetic crush that it will kill him from the inside out.

"Love you too, Jackie." Stiles says, and Jackson groans loudly in annoyance. Stiles would never admit it to anyone, but he has a soft spot in his heart for Jackson and his sarcastic comments. Before anyone can say anything else the bell signaling for the students to go back to class.

"I just got here!" Jackson whines, and Lydia rolls her eyes. Stiles sighs loudly, and get up to throw his things away. He has calculus next, and he really doesn't want to go. He didn't really want to sign up for it at the beginning of the year, but he need the extra GPA points it gives so he could have at least some chance of beating out Lydia for valedictorian.

Stiles makes it halfway to his class before someone knocks his books out of hands, and call him a loser. Stiles rolls his eyes as he bends down, and he feels someone looking at him. He looks behind him and sees Derek "I am sex on legs" Hale staring right at him. Stiles feels his face blush red, as he somehow manages to get on his feet and speed walk to class. He curses himself as he trips slightly on his way to his math class.

****

"Right at me. Like he could see all the wet dreams he has been responsible for." Stiles tells Scott as they work on homework at Stiles house. Scott gives Stiles an disgusted look as he tries to solve a math problem. "No, dude, you have to solve what's in the parenthesis before you the work the exponents." Stiles tries to explain, and Scott erases his work.

"Maybe he wasn't looking at you." Scott says, and Stiles glares.

"This is the closest I am going to get. Do not rob that from me." Stiles tells him, and Scott just nods as he stares blankly at the sheet in front of him. Stiles sighs and takes the paper, working out a problem step by step so Scott can hopefully understand, and slides it back over.

"Thanks, dude." Scott mutters, and Stiles pats him on the shoulder.

"I could talk to him. If he wasn't always surrounded by his insanely attractive friends." Stiles says. Derek has exactly three friends that usually always with him. Isaac Lahey, Erica Reyes, and Vernon Boyd. Stiles wasn't afraid of them per say, but he's pretty Boyd could throw him out a window. Isaac and Erica could just kill him with their eyes.