The Radical Adventures of Hellfire and Icicle

Stiles Stilinski has a secret, and it's not about what he puts in he puts in his special nutmeg brownies that secret he will take to the grave.

Stiles Stilinski is a superhero.

Not just a vigilante with a bone to pick with society, he has powers and everything. Ever since he could remember, Stiles has been able to make ice shoot out of his fingertips. He didn't get bitten by a radioactive spider, only one of his parents is dead, and he's from Earth. Stiles was just born with this gift, neither of his parents are Supers, so he just goes with it. No one but his father and best friend Scott know that. By day, Stiles is just a small town baker with a heart of gold. By night, he protects the city of Beacon Hills by the name of Icicle. It's not an original he thinks, to be honest he let Scott name him, but when he saves people from drowning or being mugged they don't really care what his name is.

He isn't the only Super in town, he's not even the first one that gets called, but he gets along well with all the other Supers. Blonde Nightmare and he get coffee sometimes if it's a slow night, sometimes Lightening Lahey tags along with them, but one Super seems to make it his mission in life to beat Stiles to every crime.

He's trying now, Stiles thinks when his skin grows warm, and he doesn't have to turn around before he calls out a greeting. “Why did I think you let the big boys handle this one, Hellfire?” Stiles asks, over his shoulder.

“Why do you think that you could handle a bank robbery on your own, Popsicle?” Hellfire says, and Stiles turns to glare at him.

“It's Icicle, you ball of hot air.” Stiles tells him, and Stiles can see he's smirking under that red mask he wears. They dress like, Scott pointed out once, except Stiles wears blue while Hellfire wears red. They both wear masks that cover their entire faces, and body suits that cover everything. Both men doesn't wear gloves since they wouldn't be able to use their powers, and Stiles is watching the building to bide his time.

“Are you waiting for a formal invitation?” Hellfire says, and Stiles scowls at him. He sees one of the men in the bank go into the vault, and he turns around.

“Maybe I'm just chilling.” Stiles says, and Hellfire snorts in annoyance. Stiles turns around quickly to freeze one of Hellfire's feet to the top of the roof with a laugh before he moves to the edge of the roof. “Sorry to leave before things get interesting. Catch you later, Hothead.” Stiles calls, and he jumps off the roof to form a slide with the ice he shoots out of his hands.

“You stupid dripping Popsicle.” Hellfire screams, already trying to melt the iceberg around his leg.

Stiles smirks happily to himself as he burst into the windows of the bank, one of the hostages screams, and the robber turns around to point a gun at him. “Freeze!” He screams at Stiles, and Stiles grins at himself as he holds his arms up.

“Well, if you insist.” Stiles says, and he ducks quickly to the side to avoid being shot. He slams his hand against the ground to send sharp icicles through the ground towards the robber, caging him in a prison of ice, and he turns just in time to see Hellfire taking out two guys.

“Two to one.” Hellfire says, and Stiles huffs in anger as the police storm in to the hostage.

“Oh, yeah? What about the crime family last week? Or the home invasion three months ago? Not such a bragger then were you, space heater?” Stiles hisses, and Hellfire waves him away as he ducks out the window. He never stays to talk to the cops or the victims, always fleeing out of the windows. “Ass.” Stiles mutters to himself, and he turns to give them a full report.

****

Stiles rubs his eyes as he gets into the elevator on his way to work, and he nods to the other guy in the lift with him. He must come home from when Stiles goes to work because they're always in the elevator together ever since Stiles moved into this building around three years ago. He's handsome, Stiles thinks, but Stiles knows better than to do anything about it. How would Stiles explain being gone to a bedfellow?