Unfaithful |Scotty Sire|

third person POV

Y/N let out a soft moan as the intense pleasure took over her body in waves. Her hands tightly gripping his soft hair as he resided between her legs. Her back arched as she let out a gasp as her climax neared, the man between her legs was a god with his tongue.

"I'm gonna" She moaned louder "Oh my, yes!"

"You're such a good girl" He smirked going up to kiss her, Y/N knew her night was just getting started

Meanwhile, Scotty sat at home watching movies alone. His eyes continuously moving to the door as if Y/N would walk through at any minute. He missed his girlfriend, she'd been working extra hours and late at night recently. He let out a deep sigh and picked up his phone to see if Y/N had texted him but there was no notifications at all. Deciding that he was over his movie he decided to go on Twitter only to see his mentions filled with people showing him pictures of Y/N and some guy.

He felt the lump in his throat grow as he scrolled through the trending tag of hus relationship being over. His eyes stuck to the hand placement of the man who was holding her, the next one was of them very close to each other's faces. Scotty felt his heart drop at the thought of his girlfriend cheating. He exited the app and looked at find my friends. Y/N was not at her office building.

"What the fuck" He mumbled tears falling down his face

He hastily grabbed his keys and wallet as he slipped on some shoes and went to his car. He was following her current location, he trusted her so much that he never bothered to look at her location , only for surprises. Scotty pulled up to the house and immediately spotted her car in the driveway. His anger at an all time high as he stormed out of his car and towards the door.

Meanwhile, Y/N was on the brink of her third orgasm as she desperately clawed at her secret lovers back. Her lips parting as moans tumbled past them, right when they came someone knocked at the door. Y/N breathlessly moaned as she felt her body shudder in pleasure.

"Noah" She moaned "The door"

The continuous knocking made him get up reluctantly as he put on his boxers and shorts, he trudged down the stairs and opened the door. His eyes widening slightly at the sight of Scotty.

"Can I help you?" Noah asked politely

"Where is she?" He asked lowly

"Who?" Noah asked crossing his arms over his chest

"Y/N. I know she's here" Scotty snapped "where is she?"

The light footsteps coming down the stairs made both boys turn their attention away. Y/N still hadn't looked up from the floor as she jumped down the last step. Her body clad in Noah's giant shirt and her panties.

"Who's at the door?" Y/N asked finally looking up, her face filled with shock "Scotty?"

"So it's true then" He frowned "You're cheating on me with him"

"Scotty I can explain" She began

"I don't wanna hear anything you have to say, I've been sitting at home waiting for you to come home only to come find out you're cheating on me!" Scotty yelled

"I'm sorry" Y/N cried "Please let me fix this"

"No, I don't want to fix this" Scotty said "What did I do wrong? Tell me Y/N"

"Nothing" She wept "I'm sorry Scotty"

"I hope you're happy" Scotty said "You can pick your things up later"

"Scotty" Y/N sobbed holding his hand "Please don't leave me"

"You left me first" Scotty said "You were unfaithful,not me"

Scotty left behind a crying Y/N who was being held by Noah. Surely it was just her theatrics she was putting on because if she really cared and loved him she wouldn't have done it in the first place.

_________________________________
HEEEEEEEYYYY YALL

I'm really sick right now and it sucks ass but it's not rona thank god