With Me |Alex Ernst|

Your POV

You slid down your bedroom wall, tears falling down your face as you sobbed loudly. Your hands covering your ears to block out the banging of the door and angry yells of your drunk boyfriend. You let out your own scream to overpower his, you wished someone would come to help you.

"Open the fucking door!" He angrily yelled "Youre gonna get it real bad if you don't listen to me right now"

"Go away!" You cried "I hate you"

"If you hated me then why are you still with me?" He taunted slamming the door again with his fists

"we're over leave me alone!"

The cracking of wood made you jump slightly as you looked up to the door that was beginning to splinter. Your heart racing in your chest as you scurried backwards away from the door. Without a second thought you called your best friend Alex.

"Alex help me" You sobbed into the phone "He's gonna hurt me"

"I'm on the way" Alex responded quickly

The door cracked causing a scream to leave you. Your ex boyfriend's wild eyes scanned the room before they landed on you and the phone pressed to your ear. He angrily charged at you as his body shook.

"Don't call for him, you're a whore" He seethed roughly grabbing you by the face as he threw your phone at the wall. The screen shattered at the force making you whimper as you forced you to look his way.

"You're in trouble" He lowly growled

"Get off her!" Someone yelled

You shut your eyes and blocked your ears as your ex boyfriends body was ripped off you. Your heart raced wildly as you tried to think of anything but what was happening. The room fell silent making you nervous, a gentle touch to the arm making you cry out in fear.

"Hey, it's okay. I got you" Alex said hugging you as you fell into his side

"I'm sorry" You whimpered "I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry for something that wasn't your fault" Alex said "you're with me. I got you"

In that moment, despite all the trauma that had occurred you felt safe in his arms. You knew that with Alex you were always safe. His warming hold making you relax and feel protected. Alex would die before he let anything happen to you again.

___________________________________
Work and school are draining lol