break up with your girlfriend, im bored |Jeff Wittek|

Your POV

You swayed your hips to the music that played loudly in the club. Your eyes trained on Jeff as you bit your lip and moved sensually, his eyes noticeably darkening as he watched you begin to dance with another man. His eyes hungrily roaming over your figure but his jaw clenched when the hands of that stranger began to touch you the way he wanted to.

Jeff was about to make his way over to you but his girlfriend wrapped her arms around him making him frown. She smiled up at her boyfriend and pulled him in for a kiss, a small twinge of jealousy running through you as she did so. His eyes remained open as he looked your way a smirk now tugging at his lips as he noticed how bothered you were. You rolled your eyes and grabbed the mystery boy's face pulling him in for a kiss. Now it was you who looked at Jeff with a teasing glint in your eyes as you kissed this stranger.

Jeff released his girlfriend as she disappeared again and he began to walk over to you. You met him halfway your eyes stuck on his as he grabbed you by the waist. His grip tightened as he spun you around making you roll your backside into his front, the both of you dancing so close that there was no space in between.

"Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored" You said into his ear as he leaned down to kiss up and down your neck. "

"Don't tempt me Y/N" He said

"You can hit it in the morning like it's yours" You grin pulling away from him "Think about it Jeff"

You walked away from him leaving him standing there with a look of lust and an angry girlfriend who returned to his side after seeing you guys dance that way. You sat in your car waiting for him to come running to you already knowing the ending of the night.

"I broke up with my girlfriend" Jeff breathed out as he leaned into the window of your car. "Let's make sure you're never bored again"

_________________________________
Okay you guys demanded for some more Jeff. So here you go!!! I will maybe do a Jeff smut later in the week I don't know yet

I do have a Scotty/David imagine in the works right now so be ready for that! LOL