Confessions |ilya|

Your POV

You smacked a hand to your forehead as you watched Ilya jump out of the moving car that was being driven by David. The laugh of david and cry of Ilya filled the empty parking lot causing you to sigh as you looked at Natalie who was very much so unamused.

"Why are we friends with them?" You asked her as you walked to where the two were now stood.

"I have no idea why" Natalie giggled as you both stood before the two idiots.

Ilya and David were excitedly babbling about what they're filmed and couldn't even stop to breathe as they laughed. Natalie began to laugh as Ilya fell to the floor with tears in his eyes.

It was just a regular day for you and the gang, you liked the way things were and you hoped that they stayed this way.

*two weeks later*

You sat peacefully outside in David's backyard while reading a book. The wind blowing gently and the sound of people laughing faint. You didn't even realize that Ilya was approaching you with a nervous smile.

"Hey Y/N" He spoke up making you turn away from the book in hand.

"Hey, what's up?" You asked facing him

"I just wanted to know why you're alone out here and not inside with everyone"

You shrugged as you slightly jestered to the book in your lap, he nodded and quietly stayed there just looking at you. You cleared your throat as you felt the heat rise to your cheeks. Ilya was looking at you differently, it was the kind of look your parents gave each other.

"Ilya?" You nervously asked "Whatre you doing?"

He said nothing as he leaned down and kissed you. Your eyes wide as you sat there unmoving. He quickly pulled away as he realized you weren't kissing him back.

"ilya I li-" you began

"I have feelings for you" Ilya blurted out "Okay see you inside. Bye"

Your cheeks turned pink as you looked down at the floor. You smiled lightly and looked back up. Ilya nervously walking around as he kept looking back at you, a small laugh leaving your chest.

"Dumbass" you snorted going inside to tell him how you felt too.

__________________________________
This is probably my worst one yet. I'm sorry I've been so unmotivated and have no ideas lol