Fight |David Dobrik|

Your POV

You glared at the boy in front of you, the rage that filled your body clouding your state of mind. David looked equally as angry as he glared right back at you. He had done too much, you couldn't take it anymore and when you told him he turned it on you as he always did.

"This is not my fault David" You hissed out "I'm not the one who put our relationship at risk"

"You always bitch at me! This is why it's failing not cause of me Y/N" He retorted

You let out a cry of anger as you threw a vase at him. The vase flew past his face and shattered against the wall, the flowers that David had given you as some lame ass apology laying on the floor. The wilted petals slightly scattered around, you looked at David who stared at you in shock.

"I can't do this anymore David" You cried "I can't stand around and let you fucking hurt me everyday. I can't watch you act as if our relationship doesn't mean shit to you."

"It does mean something to me Y/N! You're asking for too much attention" He groaned

"No in asking for too much from you David. I should've known you'd break my heart" You said "You don't loved me and I don't think you ever did"

"I do love you Y/N with everything in me but you're making it"

You cut him off by pulling your suitcase out from under the bed. David just now noticing how empty your side of the room was, you lugged the large suitcase behind you as you picked up your phone and keys. A large hand wrapped around your wrist as you tried to make your escape. You paused, shutting your eyes as the tears filled them once more.

"Please Y/N, I promise I won't do it again" David pleaded "I promise that I will put more effort into this, into us."

"That's the thing David" You chuckled darkly "You keep making promises, only to break them. You say you'll change but you remain the same. You swear to at least put me in the top three of your priorities but I am always forgotten. You promise you'll do better and swear to put more effort but you don't"

You turned to look at David, you slowly remove his hand from your wrist. His eyes filled with sadness, and fear. Sad, because he knows that he hurt you too much and fear because he doesn't want to lose you. You sighed rubbing your cheek as you stared at the floppy haired boy before you.

"I can't do this anymore Dave" You said "I'm sorry but we're done."

"I'm sorry" David sobbed "I'm so sorry baby"

"I'll be back for the rest of my things sometime this week" You respond

You placed a hand on his shoulder as you patted him gently before getting everything into your car and jumping in. David didn't stop you once, he knew he lost you and it was all his fault. He frowned watching you back up and drive away. His heart broke all over again as he was reminded that you were no longer his to love.

______________________________
Hi I just wanted to make people cry today. I don't think it worked though lmao. I hope you guys at least somewhat enjoyed this shitty post