The Princess & The Criminal |Durte Dom|

Your POV

You let out a scream as the large tarantula crawled up your torso. David holding a camera close to your face as you continued to scream at him. His wide smile and contagious laugh making the others chuckle as you freaked out.

"David! Get it off of me!" You screeched as it continued to make its way closer to your face

"Oh my god" He laughed "Okay okay get it off her"

Jeff quickly scooped the spider off your chest making you sigh in relief and then David held the camera to your face as you scrambled to your feet.

"You're such an asshole David!" You whined

He only laughed and then turned off the camera pulling you into a hug. You pouted slightly but still hugged him back. He pulled back and set his camera down on the table as he faced you and everyone else once more.

"Let's go to the apartment to see Dom" David suggestively said as he eyed you

You shrugged carelessly as you began to walk towards the front door with josh, David and Jason. The others deciding to stay with Natalie at the house. You and david excitedly chatted about your upcoming press tour for your new movie and you mentioned how you were going to be in New York and asked him to join you that week.

"We're here" David announced as he began to park.

As you all exited the car and made your way towards the elevator you began to feel your heart rate pick up. Being at Dom's made you nervous, you had a crush on him but nobody knew that. You liked to believe that you hid your feelings for him pretty well.
David looked over at you and noticed the slight look of nerves on your face that quickly disappeared as you joined Jason and Josh's conversation. He leaned back a bit and hummed to himself as he put his phone back onto his pocket as you guys approached the door to the apartment.

"Hey dom!" Jason greeted as he opened the door

Dom's eyes brightened immediately at the sight of you as he began to greet everyone. His smile growing a bit wider as you smiled at him and gave him a short hug. David also took note of that interaction as he hummed to himself.

"So I was thinking that for the vlog Y/N and Dom can make out" David said making both you and Dom stop talking

"What?" You both said with looks of panic

"Yeah, we'll do spin the bottle" David said "One side is a thousand dollars and the other side you have to make out with dom"

"I'm down if Y/N is" Dom said looking at you

"Y-Yeah that's fine" You softly said inching closer to dom on the couch as David took out his camera and began to record

"Spin it Josh!" David said watching as he did so

Everything slowed in your mind as the bottle spun and began to slow down landing right on the side for Dom. Your heart began to race wildly as you looked at him. His eyes were wide as he cleared his throat and began to lean in, you looked down at his lips and then shut your eyes letting the kiss happen. The warmth of his touch making you melt further into the kiss.

Slowly moving apart as your eyes opened and you looked at Dom who looked shocked. His cheeks a light pink as he sat there with swollen lips, his eyes filled with something so innocent. You looked the same way and David stayed silent for once as he watched the two of you realize your feelings for each other were mutual.

"I like you" You both blurted out "Really?"

"Y/N I really like you" Dom shyly said looking away

"I really like you" You grinned leaning closer

"Look at that the princess and the criminal" Jason teased

_______________________________

IM NOT DEAD JUST TRYIN SOMETHING NEW HAHAHAH ITS GONNA GO UP TONIGHT TOO