Little |David Dobrik|

Your POV

You paced back and forth anxiously as you tried to rake your mind for possibilities. Your chest heaved up and down as you tried to think of everything, and then as you stood in front of the window looking outside of your home, you saw Erin and Carly pull up. You ran down the stairs and pulled open the door as they began to walk up to the door, their steps quickening as they saw the frazzled state you were in.

"Y/N? What's going on?" Erin asked as she shut the front door behind her

Your hands shakily ran over your stomach as you fell back onto the couch. Carly sitting beside you and Erin on the other side of you. Your lips moved but no sound came out. Your hand raised as a sob tore through you.

"I'm pregnant" You sobbed

"That's great!" Erin cheerfully said "Whys it got you so upset though?"

"I don't want to be known as the person who ruined David Dobrik's career! He is doing so well and I can't" You hiccuped "I can't be the one to break that"

"David would be so happy to have a baby with you" Carly said "He always talks about starting a family with you when you're not there."

"And David would love you being pregnant because it'd be great clickbait" Erin lightly joked making you chuckle.

"I'm so scared he won't react the way I want him to" You mutter "And I'm scared to be a mother"

"Well you're never going to know how he's going to react if you don't tell him" Carly pointed out "He's an idiot but he's an idiot who loves you"

"And for the mother thing" Erin started holding you by the shoulders "You'd be a great mother"

You only nodded and thanked them as you all sat back and relaxed before David came over to your house. After a while they left and you were alone yet again. The sound of rattling keys breaking you from your thoughts as the door opened revealing David. His lips tugging into a large grin as he saw you sitting on the couch.

"Hi babe" He smiled shutting and locking the door.

His lanky figure making its way over to the couch as he sat next to you, gently tugging your body into his side as he peppered the side of your face with kisses.

"I missed you so much" He said going to kiss you

"I'm pregnant" You blurted out

David's eyes widened as the words left your mouth, your own eyes wide as you scrambled away from him instinctively holding your stomach protecting the growing fetus that was no bigger than a penny.

"What?" David said "You're having my baby?"

"Yes David, we're having a baby" You frowned "Are you mad?"

"No...no" David said walking towards you as he softly cupped your face in his hands "This is great! I'm gonna be a dad"

Your eyes filled with tears as David fell to his knees and began to kiss your stomach. His tears soaking your shirt as he hugged you. You ran your hands through his messy brown hair as you stared down at the vlogger you'd come to love.

"I'm so happy that I get to start this life with you" David said standing up "I'm so excited"

"Me too" You smiled kissing him

"Can we name the baby Clickbait?" David asked

"No way"

"What about David jr?" He cheekily smiles

"Not a chance sweetheart" You tease

_________________________________
Hello!! This is David as dad to be! I don't know where I've been but I been dead don't ask lmaooo

Also I'm gonna see my mans harry styles in September so I'm really excited!! I'm gonna be in the cherry pit!!!