oh baby baby |David Dobrik|

Continuation of Little

Your POV

*9 months later*

You rubbed your swollen belly and moaned as you leaned back on the couch feeling your back crack. The baby was extremely heavy and was weighing you down tremendously, you felt like a beached whale and thought you looked like one too but according to David he thought you were still breathtaking.

"I have your food!" David exclaims walking into the living room. He presses a kiss to your head and then sets your pizza beside you.

"Is it extra cheesy?" You asked as you went to open the box

"Extremely" He winked making you grin and take out a slice.

David watched in awe as you ate your pizza happily, his heart racing at the sight of you. You turned to look his way and shot him a questioning look. He just smiled and leaned forward kissing you lightly.

"What was that for?" You grin taking another bite

"For being you" David cheekily smiles "I'm so ready for this baby"

"Yeah me" You paused mid sentence when you felt your thighs and bottom become wet "David"

"Did your water just break or did you pee yourself?" He asked staring at the giant wet spot on your sweats.

"Baby...baby coming!" You began to scream

"Bags! I got them" David said scrambling to the room to collect the pre-packed bags for the hospital, courtesy of Carly and Erin.

You stood up slowly and waddled to the door putting on your slippers. David rushes to where you stood waiting and snatches his keys from the counter so you guys could go. Your heart began to race as you were filled with excitement and nerves. All of a sudden a wave of pain hit you, contractions.

"Holy shit!" You screamed as you sat in the car "David hurry the hell up"

Profusely apologizing as he threw the bags in the backseat and slammed the door shut, tripping to his side of the car David slid in and began to drive. You quickly shot everyone a text in a group chat of course announcing that you were indeed going into labor.

"David" You whined "It hurts"

"I'm sorry baby" He frowns "We are literally two minutes away.

Two minutes felt like two hours to you as you pulled into the emergency side of the hospital and David hopped out running inside to get a nurse to help him get you out. Soon after he and another person came out with a wheelchair and you were soon whisked away inside the cold building.

"Do you know the gender?" The doctor asked as she examined you after you had settled into a room.

"No we wanted it to be a surprise" David answered

"Are you aware that you're having twins?" She asked

"Twins?" You sputtered "I cant mother two kids"

The doctor chuckled and patted your hand gently, her kind eyes bringing you comfort. Man, the contractions were really making you wanna leave david and marry this woman.

"You'll do just fine! All new mothers fear not doing well but always find a way to do so." She said "I'll be back in a few hours when you are at ten centimeters, as of now you are only at three"

"Long day ahead of us Dave" You mumbled to David who was still stood in shock

"We're having twins" He muttered "we only have one crib"

"Oh baby baby" You snort seeing him unsure of what to do.

Few hours later

"Push" The doctor said

You let out a scream of pain as you pushed feeling your vagina stretch painfully as the baby's head was coming out. You were crushing David's hand making him hiss in pain too.

"I'm never letting you have sex with me again!" You screamed angrily at him "You did this to me!"

He screamed in pain as well as you nearly broke his hand while giving birth to your twins. His eyes went wide as he grew pale as he looked at what was going on. After another 10 minutes both babies were out and very healthy.

"Congratulations you have baby girls" The doctor smiled as she and another nurse handed you and David a baby each.

"They're perfect" you cried

"Theyre ours" David smiles kissing your head

__________________________________

On the real though, why are babies ugly af when they come out the womb like....they be looking extraterrestrial and shit HAHAHAHA