Secrets|Heath Hussar|

Your POV

You peered around the corner and saw Heath sitting on the couch watching a movie. You quietly went back to the room and shut the door, locking it.You laid on the bed waiting for the phone call, you had been keeping things a secret from Heath for so long. You felt bad for always lying but you had to. Everything you worked for would go to shit if you told him anything.

"Y/N?" Heath called out jiggling the door knob "What are you doing?"

"I'm on the phone" You nervously respond "With my mom"

"Okay? Then why is the door locked?" Heath asked

"Because she's going to show me something she found on her private area and I didn't want you to walk in and see" You explain

"Oh...okay" He said

You waited until you heard him walk away and let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. You made sure everything was there and then heard the buzz of your phone. You picked it up and walked into the bathroom shutting the door.

"Hello?" The voice said

"Hey, are you ready?" You asked

"Yeah I'm ready for you" You let out a small chuckle and opened the bathroom door

"I'm coming" You said hanging up shortly after.

You pulled open the bedroom door and ran towards the front door before Heath could stop you. A pair of large warm hands grabbed at your hips pulling you back.

"Where do you think you're going" He said kissing your cheek

"Out" You nervously answered kissing him quickly "Bye! I'll be home in an hour or so"

Heath tried to talk to you but you kept going, you drove all the way to where you were supposed to go and smiled at the person who stood before you.

"Hi Cori how are you" You smiled hugging Heath's mom

"I'm doing well sweetie how are you?" She smiled sweetly

"Good! I'm just really nervous" You admit "Heath knows I've been hiding something but he just doesn't know what"

"Heath won't figure anything out sweetie" She smiled

"I hope not" You grinned "Oh I also have this shirt for you to wear"

She curiously unfolded the shirt and gasped, a large smile on her face as she looked up at you with tears in her eyes.

"Oh sweetie!" She smiled "Heath is going to be so happy"

"I hope so" You blush "So, my plan was to have you wear this shirt and then make you come in to surprise Heath"

"And then he'll see the shirt?" She smiled "That's a great idea"

You and cori clamber into the car and you drive back home. You tell her to wait on the porch and walk inside to see Heath sitting in silence his head bowed.

"I'm home baby" You softly said "Are you okay?"

"Are you cheating?" Heath asked his eyes watering

"No baby no" You said rushing to him

"Then why are you keeping secrets Y/N?" He frowned

"Come with me" You said pulling him to the door

"What are we doing?" He asked

You say nothing as you pull the door open to reveal Cori. Heath's eyes light up as he pulls his mom into a tight hug.

"Mom! What are you doing here?" He smiled

"Y/N flew me out here for an important announcement" She smiled

Heath looked at you but you smirked and pointed back at his moms shirt. He read over the shirt that read 'future grandma'

"I'm gonna be a dad?" He said "I'm gonna be a dad!"

You nod as he smiles happily jumping around with you in his arms. He whispers how much he loves you and the baby over and over. Your eyes watered from how happy you were. Nothing could be better.

_____________________________
This was so shitty I'm sorry