Green |Matt King|

Your POV

You were sat in David's living room laughing with everyone as David cracked a joke. The camera was now on you as were everyone's eyes. You nervously chuckled as David leaned forward a bit with the mischievous smile that made your stomach churn.

"Y/N, if you kiss Jeff I'll give you a thousand dollars" He said

To anyone else this would seem extremely easy but for you it was not. You actually hated Jeff because he got your now ex boyfriend to cheat on you with a random girl at a party. He claimed he didn't know you guys were together but he did, you both were always together and kissing at that. You looked over to see Matt sitting there watching intensely, your heart began to thump loudly in your chest as you looked at Jeff who sat back with an arrogant smirk on his face.

"She's not gonna do it" Jeff snickered

"I'm only hesitating because I don't want to kiss your slimy ass" You scoffed "But for a thousand I guess I will"

You strode over to where Jeff was sat between Matt and Zane. You pulled him up and planted your lips on his not even giving him the chance to deepens the kiss as you pushed him off with a disgusted look. Matt looked furious and just stood up and left wordlessly. You frowned at his disappearance and wanted to follow but for now you played the part for the vlog and took your money.

"Matt?" You softly asked as you approached his slouched figure in the backyard.

"What? Did you get tired of kissing Jeff?"He harshly spat

You flinched a bit at his tone, you were shocked that he was behaving this way towards you. You sit next to him and just stare at his furrowed brows and eyes filled with jealousy.

"You're a bit green today Matt" You smirked "In fact you're the darkest shade of green I've ever seen and all beaches of Jeff"

"What?" He asked actually confused

"Jealous of Jeff because he got to kiss me and you didn't" You teased

"I'm not jealous" He scoffed

"Oh baby, you so are" You laughed tuohia face towards you "You know I like you right?"

"You do?" Matt softly spoke

"I do" You whispered against his lips as you kissed him gently

His large hands cupped your face trying to deepen the loss but you wouldn't allow it to happen because you could faintly hear David screeching. You pulled back and noticed David making his way over to you both.

"Well my little green monster we have to deal with a vlogging monster" You smiled making Matt blush profusely

_________________________________
HELLO IS IT ME YOURE LOOKIN FOR? HAHAHAHA JK BUT HELLO WELCOME MATT KING INTO THE IMAGINES!!!