Just Like Us |David Dobrik|

In honor of Stranger Things 3, this imagine will be based off that.

Hawkins, Indiana. 1984

David and Y/N sat quietly as they drove down the road that led into Hawkins. When Y/N saw the sign that indicated she was now back to the place that haunted her nightmares, she reached for David's hand and gripped it tightly.

"Hey, it's okay Y/N" David said gently squeezing her hand

The memories of the place that made her into what she was now replaying in her mind. She sat there staring at the building as they drove towards the town.

Dr.Brenner held Y/N by the shoulders and leaned down close to her ear. She could feel the warmth of his breath fanning against the side of her face. She shut her eyes to hide the tears that were beginning to form.

"Go on, kill her" He muttered

"no" Y/N spat looking at him

"Why not?" He asked

Y/N's eyes trained on the weakened girl she knew by the name of Eleven. Her heart twisting painfully as she thought of even hurting her. Y/N and Eleven were very similar, with the same abilities apart from Y/N also being able to take control over a person. She stood up to shield Elevens small weakened body from Brenner and his minions only to be pushed down.

"No" Y/N croaked as they tried to take away a screaming Eleven.

"Papa!" Eleven wailed

"Don't touch her!" Y/N screamed as Eleven was struck across the face

She stood to her feet and threw her hands in their direction forcing them to face her as she took control over them both. The guards faced each other now and shot each other. Their bodies dropped as Y/N fell to her knees, blood dripping down her nose.

"Well I see you've become st-" Brenner began to choke as Y/N held her hand up towards him and used her ability to strangle him.

The sound of alarms filled the room as Y/N slammed Brenner against the glass. Her wild eyes falling on Eleven who stood there staring at him in shock.

"We have to go" Y/N said grabbing her hand and running to an exit.

She knew it wouldn't be possible for them both to get out, but she had to at least try to get Eleven out, she was only a child but then again so was she. More guards appeared and soon the girls were surrounded.

"Stand down" One yelled holding his gun at them

With a loud scream Y/N began to kill them all. Her nose bleeding profusely as well as her eyes and ears. She was using so much energy.

"Go!" She screamed at Eleven "Don't come back! Run!"

Eleven nodded with tear filled eyes and escaped that night leaving behind Y/N. Y/N fell to the ground in the middle of all the dead guards, her eyes becoming heavy as she fought to stay awake. Brenner rounded the corner and stared at her with a disappointed look in his eyes.

"You shouldn't have done that"

"Y/N!" David said shaking her. "Are you okay?"

Her eyes landing on him as the tears fell down her face. She nodded her head slowly and wiped her tears as they pulled up to the address sent to her in the mail. The only reason they were in Hawkins now was because of a man named Jim Hopper, he said it was important.

"Ready?" David asked

"Ready." Y/N nodded as she stepped out the car with David.

David took her small hand in his large one and followed as she led him to the door of the cabin. She rose her fist to the door and knocked. David looked down at Y/N, he was worried that maybe this wasn't the best idea for her. The door slowly opened revealing a tall man who had a cigarette hanging from his lips.

"Jim Hopper?" Y/N slowly said

"Yeah..you must be Five" He said going for a hand shake

A low growl echoed from the woods making Y/N straighten up. Her head turning slightly as a horrid looking creature emerged from the trees.

"David go inside" Y/N said turning towards it

"But Y/N"

"go" She said walking towards it and lifting it in the air

The cries of the creature piercing their ears as she strangled it. Another one came running out and she was thrown to the side. She groaned as she hit the tree, her side filled with pain.

She stood up and killed them both. Her nose bleeding as she looked to the door where a girl stood watching her in disbelief.

"Eleven?" Y/N gasped

___________________________________
This is trash but the next imagine is better I promise!!!