Empty Words |Alex Ernst|

Your POV

Your chest rose and fell rapidly as you glared at the man in front of you. Your anger level was beyond its limit, the anger you felt fueled you to do more than just spew hatefulwords.

"I said I was sorry Y/N" Alex frowned "What more can I do?"

"Nothing! What you say means nothing to me" You sneered "I don't want to hear those empty words"

His eyes grew more sad as he tried to figure out what to say to you, he knew he fucked up but he wouldn't admit it. His eyes filled with tears as he saw the tears fall down your own face. You angrily wiped them away as you collected your belongings and began to walk out of the apartment he shared with his friends.

"Y/N wait please!" He cried out

You shoved past David who watched both you and Alex with worry. Alex looked to David with a frown as he realized you were gone. He wasn't going to chase you anymore, he knew not to. You were done with him, he had cheated on you with Emily more than once. He still loved her, he would ditch you for date nights to go be with her. He forgot about your anniversary and instead of taking you out on a date, he took her on a whole mini vacation. Your phone rang and you saw that it was Natalie who was calling.

"I meant nothing to him" You sobbed answering the call as you got into your car "He's been with her the whole time"

"I'm sorry Y/N" Natalie said "He doesnt deserve you, he never did"

You continued crying as you heard Natalie sadly sigh. You couldn't contain the sobs that raked through your body.

"Get some clothes and come to mine" Natalie ordered "We're having a girls night"

"Okay" You hiccuped "I cant believe he never loved me Nat, he did this for a whole year"

"His empty words and his worthless apologies don't mean shit" She said "He never deserved you and he'll realize he won't ever have someone as great as you"

"empty words" You mumbled as Natalie continued trying to comfort you as you drove home "empty"

_____________________________
It was short and sucked I'm really sorry! Ive been super busy and recently started feeling ill.

Please stay safe and wear your masks!