Hide & Seek |David Dobrik|

This imagine is going to be darker than what you're used to

Your POV

Your heavy breaths filled your head as you pressed yourself against the wall. Eyes squeezed shut as you tried to ignore the sharp pain shooting up your side. You reopened your eyes and looked at the blood staining your shirt. The slow, heavy footsteps approaching where you were hidden.

"You can hide but I will always find you"

You held your breath and waited until you heard him pass the room you were hiding in. As if someone heard your pleas, there was a crash in another room making him run to the sound. You took this as an opportunity to sneak out the window and run. You darted towards it and hastily lifted it open. Your small body slipping through the small opening. You shut the window again quietly so that he didn't suspect where you'd escaped from.

You ran, and ran for what felt like hours but was merely a few minutes. You got deeper and deeper into the woods and soon grew tired. You climbed a large tree and made sure you were concealed by the thick branches and leaves. Eyes shutting as you allowed yourself to rest peacefully for the first time in months.

flashback

You laughed lightly as you stared at the twins chasing each other in the yard. You hadn't felt this happy in a while and just seeing your friends so carefree made you feel peaceful. You were so focused on the twins that you hadn't noticed someone sit by you.

"Hey." The stranger smiled

"Hi" you smiled back before looking to the twins

"I'm david, I'm a huge fan of your work" He shyly said

"it's nice to meet you david" You grinned

You noticed him scoot a bit closer but said nothing because you thought it was a bit cute. He nervously rubbed the back of his neck before turning to you.

"I think you're really pretty and was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" David blushed "Maybe we can get coffee later this week"

"Uh...sure" You awkwardly smiled clearly not used to male attention.

He chuckled at your confusion with him near by and looked back to the twins. You looked at him again, his brown hair lightly blowing back in the wind. He was pretty cute, that you couldn't deny.

"So how do you know the twins?" David asked curiously

"I met them a few years back at an event" You grinned remembering how they began to fangirl over you.

"That's really cool"  David grinned "I met them at an event because of vine"

You smiled at the nice guy sitting next to you enjoying the conversation and how easy it was being around him.

flashback over

You held your breath as you heard someone running through the leaves that laid below you. Their heavy breaths echoing through the silence. You slowly looked down careful to not make any noise. His hands tugged at his hair frustrated that he couldn't find you. You prayed that he would give up and go back to where he had kept you but he didn't. He let out an angry scream and smacked his fists against the tree causing anxiety to run down your spine.

He turned back to where he came from and went back, it felt like hours but his body submerged into the darkness and you could no longer hear the crunching of leaves under his boots. You waited an additional hour before coming down from the tree and running again. You felt hope soar through your heart as you spotted city lights through the tree line.