Us |David Dobrik|

Your POV

You let out a ragged breath as your palms shakily met with his, your eyes slowly looking into his brown ones. He was focused on you , he always had been. Fingers intertwining as he leaned forward, lips barely brushing upon your own.

"David" You whispered looking down at his lips

"Yeah?" He mumbled licking his lips

Using your other hand you pulled him closer eager to finally feel his lips on yours. You let your eyes shut  as his hand dropped from yours. His hands gripped your waist pulling you on top of him. You tangled your fingers through his long hair soaking in this perfect moment.

You both pulled away briefly to breathe but quickly reattached your lips. His touch burned your skin making you shudder under his touch, he left your mind in a puddle as always. You didn't want the kiss to end.

"Y/N" He moaned as you slowly rocked your hips on him "I want you, all of you."

"What?" You gasped as his lips attacked your soft spot sucking it gently.

"I want you in every way possible not just like this" David said as he held your face in his hands. "I want us to happen"

"David I want us to happen" You frowned "But you're just drowning in lust nothing more than that"

"No, Y/N I love you" He kisses you quickly "I love you and I want us to be together, I want you to be mine"

"I love you too David"

No words were exchanged after that. Your body was soon under his as he kissed you passionately,hands running up and down your body as he felt every inch of you.

You let out a soft gasp as his lips attached themselves to your neck sucking on it gently, he had surely left behind multiple love bites. You let out a squeal as his hand squeezed your breast.

"David" you scolded flipping the two of you over. You leaned down with a devilish smile as you began to leave a trail of hot kisses on his neck and jaw. You began to suck harshly on his neck, right where he couldn't hide it. You left more on his neck and one on his jaw making him shudder underneath you.

His hands pulled your shirt off your body as yours did the same to him. You guys were so into the kisses that you hadn't noticed that people walked into the house.

"Holy shit" Heath yelled "Baby they're going at it"

"Oh my god" You laughed falling onto David's chest in attempt to cover your bare one "Baby grab my bra please"

"I can't concentrate with you on me like this Y/N" David muttered his cheeks pink.

"Heath?" You called out now seeing Zane rush over with him. Zane had his camera on you as he laughed.

"Oh Y/S/N is real alright" Zane cackled

"Here you go baby" Heath said handing you both your bra and shirt

Both you and David were able to put your shirts back on with no audience. You were getting to walk out to the backyard to say hi to everyone else but a pair of arms pulled you back.

"You're mine" David whispered "My pretty little boy"

"Shut up you dork" You chuckled pulling him out to where your friends were waiting.

____________________________________
Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed this imagine, please comment and vote! I love reading your guys comments they make me smile! If you'd like to follow me it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.