Boxer |Todd Smith|

Your POV

You sneered at the tall man in front of you as you spat the blood in your mouth on the floor. His smirk widened at the sight of it, you ran towards him and jumped up wrapping your legs around him and bringing him down to the ground. Your legs tightened around his neck making him let out a grunt as he desperately tried to free himself of your hold. You slightly tightened your hold and watched as his face began to turn red, the sweat glistening on his forehead. You had forgotten that once the person began to tap out, you were to let go of them but it didn't click in your mind right away.

"Let him go Y/N!" Your boxing coach said snapping you back to reality

You let go of the guy and stood to your feet as you watched him choke as he tried to get the airflow back in his lungs. The color slowly restored itself in his face as he heavily breathed. His eyes looking up at you with slight fear and a bit of anger.

"Are you crazy!" He hoarsely yelled rubbing his throat

"Perhaps I am" You smirked "Next time don't challenge me and call me weak"

"Noted" he grumbled standing to his feet

You watched as he wobbled to the men's changing room and you snicker bumping fists with your trainer. He shook his head at you as you walked off, you were quite the fighter and everyone knew that. You got into the women's changing room and began to do what you normally did after a session. Shower, change and then leave.

As you finished zipping up your bag, you left the changing room and walked towards the exit not acknowledging anyone around you as you had in your earphones. A hand grabbed your shoulder and spun you around, you have no second thought as you swung your fist hitting the person on the cheek. A string of curse words leaving their mouth but you soon noticed that it was the boy who you had previously pinned and choked out.

"What the hell dude?" You scoff

"You hit me!" He groaned rubbing his tender cheek

"You snuck up on me" You bluntly said

"I was trying to call for you but you had in earphones" He muttered "I just wanted to apologize for being an arrogant jerk earlier"

"Okay" You nod and turn beginning to walk away again only to be stopped by him once more "What?"

"I was hoping that maybe you'd like to grab a bite to eat? My treat" He shyly asked

"Sure. I wouldn't mind that..."You shrugged "Sorry what's your name?"

"Todd" He smiled softly "And yours is Y/N right?"

You nod in confirmation as you try to fight a small smile. You grab his arm and pull out a marker from your bag so you could quickly write your number on his arm. He smiled brightly as he realized what you had done.

"Call me sometime loser" You winked walking away

"You bet I will boxer girl" He laughed

_________________________________
Woooow still in shock about hitting one million. Thank you guys for everything and thank you to those who have been here since the beginning YALL are all amazing!!!