Kisses |Jeff Wittek|

Your POV

The party was in full swing by now and you were jumping around completely intoxicated. The contents of your cup filled your mouth as you downed it. Everything was fuzzy and you felt like you were floating as you danced wildly among the crowd. A warm pair of hands grabbed your waist gently tugging you away to a more vacant space.

"Come on you gotta sober up" Jeff said handing you a bottle of water

"No! I wanna keep partying with everyone" You pouted

"Baby, we have an early flight tomorrow" Jeff said "We have to go home and you need water"

"But I don't wanna" You cried out trying to go back to party with your friends

"I don't think so" Jeff chuckled pulling you back and holding the bottle to your lips "Drink"

With a final huff and pout you loved your lips against the bottle and began to drink water. You greedily sipped the cool liquid, enjoying the way it felt as it slid down your throat. Jeff pulled it back and gave you a quick kiss.

"More kisses" You smiled "Give me all the kisses"

"Your wish is my command" Jeff laughed kissing you softly

You enjoyed the blissful feeling followed by it and happily continued to kiss him, your hands gripping his shoulders as you deepend the kiss. His hands grabbed at your waist to balance you because you began to sway a bit.

"Stop making out already!" David yelled holding the camera to your faces

"David go away! Jeff is giving me kisses" You laughed

"Come on David let me give my girlfriend kisses!"

_________________________________
I AM HINGOVERRRRRR