Missing pt.2 |David Dobrik|

third person

David ran through the halls as he desperately searched for the room she was in. His heart hammering against his chest as he planted heavily, his eyes wide as he stood before the room she was supposed to be at. David looked back to his friends who nodded at him encouraging him to go in.

His hands began to sweat as he tried to breathe, his eyes darting around the room not ever landing on the girl he's been longing for. Her eyes were closed and her face was slightly turned to face where he stood. He approached her slowly and sat down gently taking her hand. The sudden warmth made her flutter her eyes open, confusion covering her delicate features.

"Y/N" David whispered with tears in his eyes

"D-David" She softly said her eyes watering as well

"Oh my god" He cried hugging her to him.

She sobbed loudly as she clung onto him as if her life depended on it. David pulled back slightly and brought her into a kiss. She desperately held him closer not wanting the moment to end in fear she'd open her eyes and be back in the dark room again.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you, I'm sorry I couldn't find you sooner" David sobbed holding her face

"David..it's not your fault." Y/N said "It wasn't anyone's fault. They were just sick and twisted people"

"I'll protect you better this time" David sternly said wiping the tears from his face "Nobody can hurt you..not anymore"

"I love you David" She said "I'm just happy to be alive and here with you"

"I love you too"

___________________________________
This sucked my bad lol I really didn't feel like writing a part two but then I just kinda wrote one out of nowhere