WAP |Jeff Witek|

Your POV

You laughed at the two boys in front of you as they attempted to do the WAP dance that was trending on tik tok. Jeff stood off to the side watching you interact with these tik tok boys, he didn't mind it at first until he saw you setting up your phone and get ready to dance.

"Y/N no!" Jeff said as he watched you drop to the floor to shake your ass.

He quickly tugged your body up and over his shoulder as he walked out of frame, you were laughing hysterically at what had happened. Jeff stayed silent as he continued his walk to your bedroom where he threw you on the bed.

"Hi" You cutely smiled

"Don't do that" Jeff scoffed

"Do what?" You innocently smiled

"Give me that look, it's making it harder to stay mad at you" He scowled getting on the bed so he could hover over you.

You let out a small giggle and pulled him down so that you could kiss him. Jeff's breath hitched as your hands raked up and down his torso. You moaned slightly into the kiss as Jeff pressed himself onto you but realized that the boys were downstairs.

"Jeff" You smirk pushing him off "WAP"

He looked confused but a look of realization covered his features as you sprinted out of the room and to where the sway boys stood. Your phone still set up against the table, you quickly grabbed it and went to your drafts on tik tok. Jeff had spotted you and saw your fingers hastily moving on your screen.

"No WAP!" Jeff scolded but you had already posted it

"I do what I want" You snickered

Jeff looked over your shoulder at you flawlessly doing the dance. His eyes widening at how quickly the number of likes were accumulating. It was safe to say that he was mesmerized.

"Funny how bitches turn into your fans am I right?" One of the sway members teased

________________________________

Clearly I'm running out of content lmao