Fair Love |Todd Smith|

Your POV

The sound of laughter, screams and loud chattering voices filled your ears as you walked into the fair. You jumped excitedly onto Todd as you saw all the colorful rides and the games and everything. He smiled down at you slightly chuckling at your excitement.

"I've never been to a fair before Todd" You grinned

Todd smiled at you adoringly as he watched you race over to the ticket booth, he soon trailed behind you and paid for a wristband so that you could go on everything as many times as you'd like. You guys ended up getting on many things that night all of which had you smiling and screaming with excitement.

"Todd look!" You gasped spotting a giant stuffed narwhal "I want him! He's so cute!"

"Anything for you Y/N" Todd smiled "The game looks kind of easy"

"Well let's see if you can win then" You smirk pulling him over to the booth.

The game was fairly simple, you had to use the gun to shoot the moving targets to knock them down. Todd picked up the gun after paying the man and began to shoot at the targets, he ended up missing most of them making you snicker.

"What you think you can do better?" Todd glared

"Oh, I know I can" You smirked watching as Todd slid the man some money.

You lifted the gun and concentrated on the targets before you, you began to shoot at them rapidly not missing a single target. The loud bell went off signaling your win making you cheer with joy. The man handed you the narwhal that you pointed to making you squeal. You turned to face Todd who was a bit shocked.

"Told you so" You playfully teased him

Todd only shook his head and pulled you under his arm leading you to the Ferris wheel. His large hands gently rubbing up and down your sides as you guys stood in line awaiting your turn. You looked at Todd shyly before staring straight ahead. As you both clambered into the cart silently, the ride moving you up.

The whole sky was dark and few stars were visible but you could see all the lights from the fair and the city. You stared in awe as you took in the sight before you. A warm hand cupping your cheek and moving your face to the side. You looked at Todd in confusion but soon let out a small gasp as his lips met yours. His soft warm lips making you melt into him.

"I love you" Todd said for the first time

"What?" You murmured in shock

"I love you Y/N" He repeated "You make me feel like I'm on cloud nine all the time"

"I love you too Todd" You softly smile kissing him once more

The night had ended perfectly, you and Todd confessing your love for one another at the top of the Ferris wheel may have been a bit cliche but you adored every second of it. You adored him.

______________________________
I WANT SOME FUCKING TOAST RIGHT NOW UGHHHHHHH

besides the point

Hope you liked the soft Todd imagine today!