Oh baby |Alex Ernst|

Your POV

The day seemed to drag on tremendously and you couldn't wait for it to be over already. You looked to your coworkers who were quietly working and not really saying much since everyone was so exhausted from the long day. You looked at the clock and sighed in relief when you saw that it was time for you to go home.

"I'm out of here bye everyone" You softly say after clocking out

They all bid you goodbye as you leave the cool building and enter the outside warmth of L.A. with a small sigh you begin to walk down the street to find your car so that you could get home to Alex.

****

Pushing open the door was much harder when you were holding a bag and two boxes of pizzas. You placed down the food on the counter and shut the door and locked it.

"Babe I'm home! I brought pizza" You called out kicking your shoes off to the side

You grabbed a plate from the cabinets and opened the box so you could snag a slice of pizza. You hadn't even noticed that Alex hadn't responded as you but into the hot gooey cheesey pizza. You hummed in satisfaction and began to walk to your shared bedroom.

"Alex I brought" You pauses as you saw Alex sitting on the bed playing with a baby "why is there an infant sitting in my bed?"

"I found her!" Alex said "Isn't she precious?"

"Alex did you steal a baby!" You gasped placing your plate on the dresser and picking up the baby

You kept moving her around in attempt to look for a name or return address. The baby began to giggle at you lifting her up and then bringing her back down. You panicked as you frantically began to turn the baby to see if you could even possibly find a name stitched into the tag of her shirt.

"What are you doing Y/N?" Alex asked taking the baby away from you

"Looking for a return address!" You said "Alex where did you find this baby?"

"I saw her in the hallway just crawling around" He explained "I wasn't going to let her wander on her own"

"You didn't think to maybe knock on people's doors and see if they lost their child?" You hissed taking the baby back.

"Hey! I want to keep her" He frowned "She's so cute"

"Alex we aren't keeping another persons baby!" You said walking back to the living room when you heard a knock at the front door.

You walked over with the small baby perched on your hip and swung the door open. There stood a frantic looking woman who's eyes soon filled with relief as she saw the small child cradled in your arms.

"Oh my god" She cried "Cassie baby"

You handed the woman her small child watching in awe how she held her tightly and whispered that she loved her.

"Thank you for keeping her safe" The woman said "I was just trying to open the front door but my hands were filled so I put her down for one second to look for the keys and she was just gone!"

"My boyfriend found her crawling down the hall so he brought her inside and watched her" You said with a gentle smile

"Thank you, you both are so kind"

After the woman left you turned to Alex with your hands on your hips and a raised eyebrow. Alex sheepishly smiles at you as he grabs you by the waist and kisses you softly.

"Can you have my babies?" He cutely asked

You push him back softly and let out a loud laugh shaking your head as you returned to the room to grab your pizza.

"You can have a slice of my pizza but not any kids" You yelled

__________________________________
This book is almost at 1m omg dodgebdifhd im freaking out

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS MAKING THIS REMOTELY POSSIBLE