Sweet like Sugar |David Dobrik|

SMUT AHEAD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Your POV

You bit your lip as you looked at the boy who sat on the other couch talking happily with his friends. The way he'd lick his lips as he spoke was a bit of a turn on. His eyes caught yours and he smiled at you as you smirked at him standing up and walking over to where the guys were.

"Hey guys" You smile

"Hey baby" Heath smirks knowing of your plan for the night.

"Hi David" You smile sweetly as you sit on his lap "hope sitting here is okay?"

He nodded slowly as he bit his lip when you began grinding your ass on his crotch acting as if you were just getting comfortable.His hands gripped your sides as he let out a muffled moan. You smirked as you pressed onto David again his hard-on poking your ass.

"Y/N? Do you want to get a drink?" David asked

"I could use a drink" You say going to stand but David stopped you. His hands held you to him as the both of you guys stood up together, he had made sure you were still firmly pressed against him.

"What the hell?" David sputtered as you made yourself a drink.

"What's wrong David?" You asked

"You know what I'm talking about you fucking tease" He lowly growled as his lips kissed at your neck.

You hummed as he sucked on your neck gently, his hands massaging your ass slowly. You let out a soft gasp as one of David's hands began to slip inside the front of your jeans. His fingers softly rubbing you making you moan lowly into his chest.

"David we're in the middle of the kitchen!" You scold as you tug his hand out of your pants.

"Then let me take you to my room" He smirked suggestively

You followed him down the hall to his room, he pulled open the door letting you walk in before him. His eyes were glued to yours as you smiled innocently at him removing your clothes slowly. He let out a chuckle copying your actions as he backed you up until the back of your legs hit his bed.

"I love you" David mumbled against your lips

"I love you too" You smile as his lips pepper your face with kisses

Giggling you shove at David gently, he just smiled down at you mesmerized by your beauty. He was happy to have you in his life. He leaned down and began to kiss you passionately, his lips trailed down your neck and down to your underwear making you freeze.

"Holy shit" You squeaked as he blew air onto your exposed lady part. Your hands gripped the sheets as he placed his mouth on you slowly licking at your clit.

"Sweet like sugar" David smirked as he hummed against you

"You are evil" You moaned one hand now tangled in his hair as he went to work.

Your heart beat accelerated as you let head drop back eyes rolling to the back of your head. He was so good at it, why was he so skilled at literally everything?

"You teased me so I'll tease you back" David grinned goofily as he laid right on top of you

"You jerk! You did not just" You groaned now frustrated as you began to straddle him. You pinned him down by the shoulders and tugged off his boxers, grinding onto him.

"Hey now lets be rational" He moaned "Have mercy on me"

"Not today Satan" You winked kissing his neck and making sure to leave painful looking hickeys behind.

Your touch ignited a fire to his skin, he wanted to feel that burn forever. Your lips wrapped around him as he let out a small hiss of surprise, he watched you take him in fully and then go back to just his tip repeating the same motion. His lips parted as you made eye contact with him, he moaned loudly head leaning back.

"Y/N" David moaned "Fuck"

"Watch your profanity" You seductively said "Or else you'll have to suffer"

"I'm sorry" He let out a yelp as you went down on him again "Fuck Y/N"

You sat up and wiped your mouth, you laid on him and kissed him softly. His hands gripped your ass as he flipped you guys over. You looked at him with a new found excitement as he roughly pushed into you, a moan fell from your lips as he moved in and out roughly but slowly.

"David.." You gasped as you scratched down his back leaving angry red lines behind.

"Say my name" He moaned into your ear

"David" You whispered

"Louder" He groaned

"David" You moaned

He halted to a stop looking you in the eyes before slamming into you unexpectedly. You let out a strangled moan as you nuzzled your face into his neck.

"David!" You screamed in pure ecstasy.

"Fuck Y/N" He moaned leaving hickeys on your breast "You feel so good"

"You're not too bad yourself Dobrik" You moaned getting close to the edge.

"You're so fucking intoxicating" He moaned his head dangling as you both reached your highs.

As he went to pull out his fingers gently rubbed your clit making you whimper, he brought his fingers up to his mouth and sucked on them.

"Sweet like sugar" He hummed in content once again.

"You're a freak" You snicker getting up so you could go shower.

"Yeah but I'm your freak" He smiles cheekily following you into the bathroom.

____________________________________
Waddup! So I've been so fucking busy but I'm back! Happy New Year and shit guys, because I've been gone for so long I decided a lil smut was needed. Enjoy ya dirty people ;)