Party Animal |Durte Dom|

An exclusive and very rare imagine that will not appear for a very long time.

Your POV

The loud music shook the walls of the house the party was being held at. You danced wildly among the crowd with your friends, alcohol flowing through your system. Someone handed you another cup full of alcohol which you happily chugged, partying was your area of expertise and you never planned to stop until after you finished college. You spotted a kid with a black hat and a camera pointing to the crowd with some other people stood beside him.

"That's David Dobrik!" Your friend slurred "Let's go over there"

She tugged you over to where the kid stood, both of you giggling drunkly at the boy. She began to talk to him while your eyes lingered on this lanky boy wearing a black hoodie, his colored eyes drawing you in. You smiled lazily as you sauntered over to him as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders.

"What's your name?" You say into his ear

"I'm durte dom and you?" He said with a slight laugh

"I'm Y/N" You chuckled "You're really cute"

"Thanks you're really hot" He smirked making you giggle as you tugged him with you to the dance floor.

The David kid, his crew,and your friend following behind you guys as you began to dance with Dom. Your hips rolling back into him as you pulled him down to meet your lips for a kiss. His hands gripped your waist as you kept grinding your ass against his front. You wanted him badly, you were unsure if it was the alcohol or just because of the immediate attraction you felt towards him.

"Holy shit! Dom was literally just standing there and now he has some girl ready to sleep with him" The guy laughed holding his camera to you two.

"I'm gonna fuck him tonight" You smirked looking at the camera "He's gonna be my bitch by the end of the night"

You turned to face Dom and pulled him down to meet your lips in a heated kiss. His hands gripping your ass as one of your hands held his face and the other dipped into his pants. You could hear David freaking out over your actions but all you could really focus on was the way Dom's breath hitched as you gripped him.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good tonight daddy" You moan into his ear as you gave him a squeeze. "you're so big"

"Holy shit" Dom groaned as he lightly bucked into your hand "Let's take this elsewhere yeah?"

You eagerly nod and let him lead you up the stairs to one of the rooms that were unoccupied. His hands roaming every inch of you as he sucked at your neck and touched you in ways that made you scream. That night you were living up to your reputation of being the party animal.

_____________________________
Slight smut for ya, I didn't really know what to write for Dom because he's....well he's Dom. So there you go the first rare durte dom imagine