One year later |Scotty Sire|

Part two of the 9 months ago imagine!!

Your POV

You smiled at the small bundle of joy who sat in the middle of his play room giggling and cooing at David. His small chubby hands clapping as he leaned forward and laughed some more, your heart warming at the sight of David picking him up and kissing his small chubby cheeks. David let out a small laugh as he held him close to his chest.

"And how are my two favorite boys?" You happily said walking into the room.

"Look it's mommy!" David cooed holding him to face you.

"Hi my sweet angel" You laughed as you sat down next to David and grabbed him. "What'd you guys do today?"

"Caleb and I were just watching cartoons and playing today and then got ready for bedtime" David said "How was work?"

"It was good" You smiled "Thanks for watching him for me today Davey"

David smiled at you and shrugged it off, you stood to your feet and placed Caleb in his crib. He let out a small yawn and closed his eyes as he slowly fell asleep. You checked your watch for the time and noticed it was only eight thirty at night. Both you and David quietly crept out of the room and left the door open a bit.

"Want some dinner?" You asked him as you walked back into the living room after getting changed into some comfortable clothes.

"Sure, wanna make food or get take out?" He asked

"Chinese or Thai?" You suggested

"Thai" David said after a moment

You nod in agreement and step away to order both you and David's regular meal. You were making your way back to the living room when the doorbell rung. You paused and turned towards the door feeling confused.

"That was quick I just ordered" You said pulling the door open but instead of seeing the delivery boy, you see Scotty.

"Y/N" He smiles "How are you?"

"What are you doing here?" You question

"You look really good" Scotty said

"I know" You scoff crossing your arms "Why the hell are you here Scott?"

Scotty looks you in the eyes and steps a bit closer making you step back a bit. His eyes shone with a sadness that would make someone feel guilty but not you. You raised an eyebrow at him and he just sighed  and sagged his shoulders.

"I miss you Y/N, and I want to be apart of your and our sons life"

"What's taking you so long?" David asked approaching you from behind. "Scott?"

"What is he doing here?" Scott asked

"Doesn't matter. I don't miss you and my son doesn't either, we don't need you" You snapped "Now leave"

"No, why is he around my son?" Scott angrily asked

"Caleb isn't your son! He's mine and mine alone until I decide for him to have a father who is good enough" You glared 

"If you know what's good for you then leave" David added "She's scary when she's ticked off"

"Fuck you dobrik! That's my son!" Scott yelled "You're whoreing around quite a lot aren't you Y/N?"

"You aren't fit to be a mother if you can't keep your legs shut" He lowly said

Without a second thought you raised your hand and slapped him so hard his head whipped to the side. All you saw was red as you shoved him into the hall, his large body stumbling and falling to the floor. Your hands shook from the anger you felt towards the man who lay before you.

"Stay the hell away from me and my boys. If you so much as come back or even speak our names I will have you arrested" You sneered "Matter if fact I'll make it easy and place a restraining order so you can stay away from us. Don't come back here."

You slammed your door shut and locked it behind you as you turned and leaned right into David's arms. His hands rubbing up and down your back making you relax slowly. You frowned as your lip quivered, you looked up at David as a few tears began to slip from your eyes.

"I'm so sorry Davey" You whispered "You shouldn't be in the middle of this shit, taking care of a baby should be the last thing on your mind"

"Hey, I care about you and Caleb. I will do anything to keep you both safe" David said "I want to help you take care of him. I love the little guy and...I love you"

You look up into his warm brown eyes as he says this , in that moment you are so certain about everything. You loved him too, you wanted to be with him and you wanted Caleb to grow up with him as a father figure. Your lips met his and from that moment on everything was different.

__________________________________
I like this dude but idk how to tell him. I'm such a chicken