Him |Alex Ernst|

Part 4 in the I'm sorry series

Your POV

the next morning you woke up with a raging headache, all the hours you'd spent crying really took a toll on you. You cuddled further into the warmth of your pillow only to realize that it wasn't a pillow and instead a body. Your eyes widened as you saw David laying beneath you, his lips slightly parted as he peacefully slept. You felt your heart ache at the sight, a light smile on your lips.

You gently removed his arm from around you and got up deciding that you'd make him a thank you breakfast for last night. You walked into the kitchen and began to cook a nice meal. You were quietly humming to yourself as you flipped the last blueberry pancake. You heard some feet shuffling closer to you making you turn slightly to see a sleepy David. Your lips tugged into a gentle smile as you turned off the heat and walked towards him.

"Good morning sleepyhead" You coo hugging him "I made you breakfast"

"What? You didn't have to do that" He mumbles as you say him at the table and set a plate of pancakes, eggs and fruit in front of him.

"I wanted to.." You respond "As a thank you for last night"

You both sat there in silence the only sound being the noise of utensils softly hitting the plates. You looked up at David and noticed he had blueberry syrup on his face. You chuckled making him look away from his plate at you in curiosity. You leaned over the table and used your thumb to wipe it off the corner of his mouth. His breath hitched as he followed your movements

"There" You quietly said sucking the syrup off your finger.

But before you could sit back down David had leaned forward and kissed you. Your eyes widened as he did so but soon enough your eyes shut and you were kissing him back. His hands held your cheeks while yours held his wrists. You'd never been kissed so passionately before so when he pulled back you were breathless, literally.

"Shit" He muttered "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done"

You pulled him back in for another kiss and held him there for longer. He stood up making you part lips momentarily before he went over to your side and picked you up kissing you once more. You giggled into the kiss as he bumped your knee against the wall.

"David" You squealed laughing as he made his way to the couch and dropped you on it.

He smiled at you before laying on top of you making you groan at the weight of him. He chuckled before sitting up and bringing you with him. His eyes twinkling with joy as he saw the bright smile on your face.

"It's nice to see your smile" David said

"It's nice to be able to smile" You said leaning in and kissing him.

As you were both kissing each other deeply, the door swung open and there stood Alex. His eyes wide as he saw the two of you pull apart after having been caught in a heated kiss. Your eyes stuck on him as he glared at both you and David

"What do you want Alex? Why are you in my house" You snapped

"I came to apologize and ask for a chance" He said "But instead I see you here with him"

"He's been the only one who cared about me enough to see if I was okay." You spat

"Seriously you can't get me so you whore around with my best friend" He angrily yells

"Don't talk to her that way Alex" David frowned "Just leave already"

"I don't want you here. We aren't friends anymore Alex. I don't wanna deal with you" You snarl "You can't sleep with me and then the very next day come out saying you have a girlfriend"

"Fine I'm leaving" He said "Have fun with him"

"I will" You smirked sitting on David's lap. "we'll have lots of fun! Close the door on your way out sweetheart"

With that Alex stormed out and slammed the door leaving you and David in silence and shock. You looked at the shaggy haired boy and placed a hand on his face.

"I'm sorry that happened" He said

"Don't be. I'm glad it happened because if it didn't I wouldn't have you" You grinned

_________________________________
IM SO TIRED BUT I CANT SLEEP AND I CANG EAT BC I CANTHOLD ANYTHING DOWN WTF IS WRONG WITH ME