call me back |Alex Ernst|

Part 2 to the I'm Sorry imagine

Your POV

Days had passed since you'd last seen everyone, since you last saw Alex. You had been laying in the same spot since that day. Everything felt like it was numb, you didn't know how to feel anymore. Alex made you feel like shit for liking him. You heard a pounding at your door but you didn't care enough to get up and move.

The pounding continued making you groan and stand to your feet. You grabbed the fluffy blanket off your bed and wrapped yourself with it as you trudged towards the door. Your hand came in contact with the cool metal of the door knob as you unlocked it and pulled it open. Your tired eyes raising from the floor to meet the worried eyes of Todd.

"Y/N, where the hell have you been?" Todd asked lightly pushing past you to go inside

"Sure come in" You lowly grumbled shutting the door and locking it behind you

"You haven't answered my calls or texts, I haven't seen you for two weeks Y/N" Todd rambled "You look like shit"

"Gee thanks Todd" You snarled "Why the hell are you here?"

"To come and find you" Todd said "I've been worried about you."

"I'm fine Todd" You groaned

"If you were fine then you wouldn't have disappeared for two weeks and you wouldn't be looking like hell" Todd said "What happened between you and Alex?"

You let out a sigh and sat in the couch defeated, the tears falling from your eyes as you looked at Todd. You didn't even really know where you stood with Alex now. The ringing of Todd's phone brought you back to reality as you watched him answer it.

"Yeah she's here" He said "okay just come in then"

"David?" You mumbled making Todd nod

You heard the soft jingling of keys and then your door was opened. David came in and looked at you with a frantic look in his eyes as he hastily closed the door. Before you could even say anything to him, his arms enveloped you in a warm hug.

"I was so fucking worried about you"  David said "Please don't ever scare me like this again"

"I'm sorry" You cried "I didn't know"

"It's okay" David said sitting you on his lap as he held you

"What happened with Alex?" Todd softly asked

"We were arguing about Emily and then I confessed everything" You said "He said nothing"

"Nothing?" David said

"Nothing at all" You frowned reaching over to the small coffee table and grabbing your phone

"He filled me voicemail box with messages" You muttered "Guess we can listen to one"

Your finger hovered over the button before you decided on clicking it. The low static filled the air before heavy breathing came from the other end of the phone.

"Y/N please talk to me. It's been two days and I can't get you out of my head. Did you really mean it..do you really love me? For fucks sake Y/N, I need to talk to you. I can't keep going on like this, you're messing with my head. Please call me back Y/N....I love you too. Please call me back"

___________________________________

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!! IM SUPER TIRED HAHAHAH.  But honestly when am I not? So Coachella passed and can we talk about how adorable David is? Like my heart did many uwu. I love him okay bye