The End |Scotty Sire|

SHORT V SHORT

Third person POV

"Is it...scary?"

The thick silence filled the air, they knew it was over. There was no way they would both make it out. Y/N looked over to the man she'd come to love, her eyes soft as her pale lips pulled into a sad smile. His eyes filled with fear and the slightest bit of hope. She shakes her head and gently holds his hands.

"No, I don't think it is" Y/N whispered pressing her lips to his hands. "I love you Scotty"

"I love you too" He said pressing a kiss to her lips "We're going to be okay"

"See you on the other side" She smiled taking in his every feature

He only nodded at her, she watched as he made a run for the front doors. She followed closely behind, hope filling her chest as she spotted the police outside ready to help.

"They're escaping!" One of the robbers yelled

Just when they stepped out, a gunshot filled the air. The silence was louder than the scream Y/N let out as she pushed Scotty onto the ground. The bullet piercing through her back. She collapsed to the floor as more shots were fired, her mouth filled with a metallic taste.

"Y/N!" Scotty cried pulling her weak body to his "why would you do that?"

"This was the end" She says as she takes in ragged breaths "I wasn't meant to leave alive Scotty."

"Stay" He begged tears falling down his face "Please stay"

Scotty cried hysterically, his body shaking as he held her close. She wasn't supposed to jump in front of a bullet for him, she wasn't supposed to be dragged into this life her family put on her. Y/N was supposed to be here with him.

"Come back" He weakly cried caressing her cheek that slowly was losing warmth.

__________________________________

I think I'm going through something LMFAO